View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2007, 08:55 PM   #6
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Backyard Mechanic" View Post
I'm guessing the company you bought the unit from did'nt send you your belt's?Do they even carry them?I know Corvette Central has them,but not sure if they have what you need.Worth a shot.Just a idea for a temp. fix,Can try another vechile belt if it stay's on then atleast you can look for leaks until you get the right belts?You can always take the new belts back to the store when your done testing the system.Just don't damage the box they came in.I'll keep looking for you
Hey Rob, the problem I run into is that vitually no one I've (reasonably) found yet even lists a fan to crank to P/S belt which is exactly what the AM shows and is correct for the configuration I now have. Now maybe they just calling it a fan to P/S belt of some such shortening of the term, I have no clue. The second belt simply runs from the P/S pump to the gernerator (alt.)

I have done the measure with a sting thing and will take them back tomorrow and try slighly larger ones but my god man!

And as an after answer no Parigon did not include the belts, that would have been wayyyyyyyyyy toooooooooo intelligent and easy but then again so would have instructions have been.

If you look for belts identified as I have as to where they go and find them at less then the $40+ they ask for each let me know, please.