View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #1
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough
Default Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We arrived safe and sound in Iowa with our daughters to visit my wife's side of the family. Lo and Behold when we left Tampa, it was about 60 this morning. We landed in Winter wonderland and cold blowing snow and it's in the high 20's now. My youngest (13) has never seen snow and the joy on her face was worth the price of the flight!
Anyway, every Thanksgiving we go around the table and each person gets to share what they are thankful for. If you haven't done this, try it and be prepared for a tear or two. Anyway, I'm very thankful that my wife got a clean bill of health from her 7 weeks of chemotherapy for bladder cancer.
She's been an absolute trooper and role model for all those that know her. I would like to request that you keep her (Tamra) in your prayers and that her cancer continues to stay in remission.
i pray for each of my corvette brothers and sisters and hope that our loving Lord will continue to bless each and every one of you with good health, love, and abundance.
Thank you for allowing me to share this with you. Mark
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote