pewter99 is on a distinguished road

all replies in RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow;61468[B
Bostons last Tuesday?
What happened there?
Never saw a word about it on here?

Why?[/b]

probably because you run around the net bashing me and then call me asking how long we are gonna be at an event..if you hate us CF members so much why would you want to hang out with us??? you think I came to Guru....yeah I heard....to funny....alot of people are tired of it G...not just me....let it go. Even Andy is tired of the bitching about CF over there as are the Mods/Admins on DC....funny no one comes to CF and complains about getting banned on any other Corvette site.

Although each of the aforementioned sites have thier forte', none of them provide me with the local input I recieve here

None of them provide me with the friendships I've made herenor do they provide me with the ability to actually meet many of the members through out the year.

BS

Even the formerly HUGE CorvetteForum failed in that regard.

formerly?? 100 new registrations a day

I had to keep checking back into the section, missed a lot of posts or got them late

because it moves.....almost 200K registered members

The averages are much better here but we need the people to start posting, responding to the threads and begin starting new ones

You'll find here that even though we may disagree, there's little if any "moderation", "editing", "locking" or any of the other free speech issues you'll find on some sites. There is some as we recently saw, but not nearly as much Maybe thats a bad thing? Maybe it's a good thing? Time will tell.

Low activity...nothing to do....

What we're NOT is a COMMERCIAL SITE . As such we don't rely on sponsors or vendors to stay up and running.

hence low activity

pewter99 is offline   Reply With Quote