Unread 12-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #19
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
Hello Guys,

I am glad that some of you are pleased with our Flash products. For other members that dont know me, my name is Joe Carollo. My wife Kellie and I own and operate Flash Distributors in Largo, Florida. We are Corvette owners and belong to a local Corvette association in Largo, Florida. We started out as an auto detail product distributor in 1998 but we now manufacture 90 percent of our automotive detailing products. We distribute waxes and compounds for Malco products. They manufacture the famous Flash Liquid Paste Wax and many top quality compounds, glazes and waxes.

Although we are not a nationally known company, we use only the best raw materials to blend our products. We have created state of the art formulas. We manufacture our own Tire shine, leather conditioner, spray wax, wheel cleaners, car wash & wax soaps, glass cleaners & interior & carpet cleaners and much more. We also carry interior aerosol leather, plastic, vinyl & carpet dyes in OEM colors.

We are so confident that our products work so well that we have tested them against almost every national chemical manufacturer, and have surpassed them in quality, performance and price. I also have extensive auto detailing experience, so if you have any questions pertaining to paint defects, wheels etc. feel free to email me. If you live in the Tampa Bay area, I invite you to come in and check out our store in Largo, or you can order from our website www.flashwax.com. My wife processes all orders fast! All Corvette owners from this site or anywhere in the US will receive a 10 percent discount on all of our products. Our products are safe for your vehicle, easy-to-use and will provide outstanding performance. Thanks very much for the introduction.
I rock it. I've had my kit since the UVP and I'm already going to be ordering more Aqua Gloss and Brown Royal soon.. I've done my vette, my DD Cavi, and my dads truck with it all this week.

I'm never using any other products again
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote