View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Same reason I left. Justin I think means well, but just hasn't a grasp on this type of business, and JP, Justins choice to run the shop has driven myself away months ago, and now Josh. Josh has the drive & understanding on making it a top shop....but customer service & treatment have suffered and Josh appears to have reached the end of his rope on trying to make a difference. Josh has secured an unreal 12,000 sq ft shop on University in Sarasota, and has secured a VERY qualified tech/manager that has over 20 years in this industry and is VERY respected. Sad to see as I had put 6 yesrs of my life & app $400,000 into the original RevX but trusted some of the wrong people and had to finally close it.

In the 6-8 months I have known Josh I can say he "gets it" on how this business needs to be run and I expect to see this shop become an equal to the Lingenfelter/Calloway/Hennesy/and LG's ofthe industry and I wish him well.

Out of all this past year of extremely trying times, Josh is one of the only ones that has not stabbed me or taken advantage of my stupid soft heart.

Watch and see what he does.