Unread 02-26-2007, 07:39 PM   #26
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4-BRN-N-KY
Good Morning from "Gwen"
I had to laugh at the dialogue over my name. I have been called "hey you" so many times. My name is at times a challenge to remember and more so, to spell..Gwendolyn.

As Linda said, I just love my new exhaust system and I agree, I think it is louder than Tom's system. The downside is the inside of the car is also louder than Tom's C5 and that is a bummer. Oh well! The need for speed and good sound comes at a price. I also changed out the hard top for a glass top.

Linda told me you all were down and that we missed you. Next time, we must get back together for lunch or dinner. I promise to wear a name tag! just kidding.

Thanks for the chuckle while having my morning coffee.

Have a fun day.
gwen
Hi ...Gwendolyn!

Yea we have been down a number of times since we met at the Uno's. In fact, our '01 convertible is now a permanent resident in Ft. Myers, so we have real wheels now when we come into town!

We have added a couple things to the family since we have seen you. In December I came across an '04 Z06 Commemorative Edition with 5,900 miles on it and could not pass it up. So the garage space in Gateway is filling up before I even move down! The '69 and the Z06 CE will be shipped down sometime this summer.

The other thing we added to the family is a cast on Joyce's left leg. Two weeks ago Joyce slipped on the ice and broke her leg just above the ankle. So the next trip down is going to be real interesting getting her on and off the plane, and in and out of a car, restaurants, shopping malls, etc. I have a feeling that her broken leg is going to break my back. She just could not make it through one more winter!

I'll let you and Linda know as soon as we finalize our plans. We are coming down on March 8th and will be there through the 13th (Thursday through Tuesday). We have some Corvette friends ('62 & '66) coming in from Illinois to visit as well. I have to figure out a few logistics and then we can see if everyone's schedule lines up.

If not, we will make it another time. Joyce and I should be down there permanently sometime this summer.

Glad to see you are on the board with us, and tell Tom we said hi. BTW, Spiral Grey is a kick a$$ color!

Rich
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote