View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427 View Post
Hey Rocket,

Have you heard anything about what is being done to replace Atlanta Motorspeedway? Once I heard that was part of the agenda, I told the wife that the '01 vert was staying home and the Z16 was headed to the event. Any information you might have would be of interest.

Thanks
Rich
No I am sorry I don't. I know they are working with several other tracks to try and secure the reservation needed as well as funding to rent it. Florida doesn't have alot to do with it, as it was Georgias treat to the Caravan. We are working with other states to try and get a new track lined up. Believe me, I did hot laps at Atlanta last time in 2003, and if there was only one event I could sign up for it would be hot laps. I LOVED IT!!! I was as shocked and disappointed as anyone else when NASCAR took our weekend from us. Stay tuned, we have some possibilities in the works, but I will hold onto the locations until something pans out. We will post it as soon as we know, since the race tracks are the definite highlight of the trip.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote