View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2007, 01:50 AM   #7
86DSOMVERT
Maui No Ka Oi

Name :
86DSOMVERT is on a distinguished road

Well the wife checked out ok by the hospital. I'm sore in the lower back and shoulders and a bit in the head. State Farm called 2 times yesterday and I was in the clouds. Turned in the car and got the same exact kind and it's funny the same exact mileage only no dents and no folded in bumper.

Got to get to Nashville by Wednesday night. Have tickets to Josh Turners live taping at the Ryman. Then heading over to Gatlinburg for the weekend. So knock on wood hopefully I don't get rear ended by anymore Catholic Priests. And yeah Rich I don't think it would have been good in the newspaper. I was just so ticked off that people are so careless that I wanted to get out and curse him out. But I'm not in the business of cursing out clergy.

I think and correct me if I'm wrong fellas but a Church owned vehicle has to have a decent amount of insurance on it. If not I guess he'll be suffering the repurcussions of paying up. I don't know how the whole thing works. I assume his insurance is paying for the rental car damage and loss of use. His insurance should be paying me and my wifes medical bills. My agent said something about my PIP. I don't know it's all bloody confusing.

Thanks for the well wishes. We are just going to go and enjoy ourselves and enjoy the crisp mountain air and just unwind.

1986 Corvette Convertible Pace Car Replica #5410 Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic
2008 Impala SS LS4 Magnaflow Catback CAI
Florida Keys Corvette Club
Nathan Independent Travel Agent
--------------------------------------------------
I swear to God, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity.
86DSOMVERT is offline   Reply With Quote