View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2006, 10:20 AM   #10
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Not a bad idea! But at this point I am still keeping an eye on the blood pressure of this site.

I guess the real question is "How many people would actually put something like this on their vehicles?" I had people suggest that I get bumper stickers for one of my other sites, but I declined since I don't know anyone who would actually use something like that.

Thanks for the idea......
Rich, I wouldn't put any bumper stickers on my Z and to be honest, this is the first time I have ever stuck anything to any of my cars. I did it for a couple of reasons. One, it was Quick Silver so it matched the car. Two, I really feel like part of a family on Z06Vette.com (Not to say I won't feel that here). Most everyone is so helpful over there. I've had a memeber make a couple of shift knobs for me. IVOZ06 (Which is where I got the sticker for the window) is helping me install my headers next week. I've been to a few shows and had lunch with some members.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote