View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #1385
ironhorse
Road Warrior

Name :
ironhorse is on a distinguished road

[quote=Aaron HAD to have seen the fuel system, as he replaced that Aeromotive pump once while the car was there. He didn't notice that -06 line feeding the Aeromotive pump and question that? Wouldn't a major part of engaging in a tune of a fairly high powered engine be to make certain that the fuel supply was adequate? How COULD it have been considered to be adequate?

Well, I guess in a way this kind of explains why after the car was supposedly mostly done, every time I asked Aaron to tell me when he was going to put the car on the dyno, to let me know so I could drive up there to get video, he NEVER did tell me. I would always hear that he just ran the car on the dyno yesterday, or the day before, and now Jim had gone back home. So maybe next week when Jim comes back I can video a dyno run.... When I was supposed to pick up the car, he refused to run it on the dyno again for me claiming he was AFRAID to do so. Yeah, no sheet.....[/QUOTE]

Hey Rich, I guess if he couldn't dazzle you with brilliance, he would baffle you with BS...
ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote