View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #10
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
Madn3ss,

Did you ever try Zaino products, and if so, how did they compare? I have been using Zaino for a few years with no complaints, but I am getting ready to claybar the '01 again and lay down a base of whatever. If there is something out there that is better than what I am using would love to know now.

Thanks
Rich
Rich, I haven't used Zaino products before so I can't say. Most people that I've talked to that have used Zaino generally have no complaints.

In dealing with them a few times though, I'm sure Adam's customer service outshines the competition. Pun intended. You won't be sorry for trying Adam's either way.

Here's his contact info that he freely gives out.

Adam Pitale
Founder / Adam's Polishes
310-344-4290 - Cell
adam@adamspolishes.com
www.adamspolishes.com

Nytro, don't know if you saw this or not, but Adam had to change the name of his wax to "Buttery" wax. Here's the explanation from Z06Vette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
:lol: Yeah, the new word is Buttery! We discovered the trademark when completing our international trademarks this year. Same great stuff, and look out for our new Paste Wax which will hopefully be ready by year-end.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote