View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #14
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradzvette View Post
umm, you don't like black folks huh........ ?

Cheers
You can suck my left nut asshole!

I never said that or anything even close.

Your the same type of scum bag as the short sighted people I am talking about. As Shadow pointed out I simply stated facts about the city to include their overwhelming desire to use the race card over and over again to try and gain sympathy or additional attention. The other areas hit by natural disasters (some of them MUCH WOSE than N.O.) did not throw the race card out at any time. I think the general citizens of the city may be represented by the wrong people, but the only news coverage was seeing the mayor and govenor crying about being black and how the Feds were racist. The Feds may have had a less than stunning response, but it was the same response that the other areas received as well. The people of New Orleans had charter and city busses lined up to take them out before the storm arrived but they refused to go. It is the attitude that "They will give it to me or I will cry foul while dropping the race card". NO ONE cried foul like New Orleans did. I lost any respect for the city after that, much like I lost any respect for you.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote