View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2007, 08:47 AM   #6
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy
One of my son's got pulled over once because he had,get this,a trialer ball on his rear bumber,nothing attached to it,the deputy said it was blocking his license plate. Mean while I see trucks driving around with trailers without license plates on and if they are on they are heldup with wire and are crooked. I guess they nothing else to worry about around here.With all the horrible stuff that happens in this crazy world,it is a shame that the Leo has to worry about petty things like this.For anyone who think I'm Bashing any Leo officer's,Well just to let you know my husband was a MP in the Marines and my one son works for are local Sherriffs Dept.I have Great respect for a Leo and think they are under payed,Has are a firefighters.I just can't understand why these petty laws are still on the books,meanwhile Murders,Rapist and Childmolsters go free. Sorry about the Rant.
I understand your rant.You need to ask which is easier,safer and gives more presents and exposure? Ticket an old man for not wearing a seat belt or going after four guys selling drugs on a street corner.

It's not always the case but at times it seems that way.
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote