View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #33
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
I had to rephrase that so as not to hurt anyones feelings. Again, I am not putting down any one person on this forum and I am not putting down any companies products. Do not start a problem on this thread. I made a promise to Rich z not to agrue with anyone on this forum and I am a man of my word. Do what you like and enjoy the hobby that we all share

Joe - Flash
I'm not starting a problem. I just sensed a little sarcasm in your earlier post and I didn't appreciate it. And believe me, I'm a big fan of sarcasm, but it has it's time and place.

I'm also curious whether you took Adam up on his offer to call him and talk about formulations? You don't have to post it, you can IM me if you want.

Good luck with your business. I hope you do well in Largo and beyond. See you around town and at some future shows.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote