The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Unread 08-30-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
RGFrederick

Name :
RGFrederick has disabled reputation
Default Driver's side sun visor

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but thought I would see if anyone had any ideas on where to purchase a replacement driver's side sun visor. The only thing wrong with it is the hinge cover for the mirror is broken and leaves the vanity lights illuminated. I'm currently holding the cover on with rubber bands (kinda tacky, but functional). The cover can't be replaced and the dealer wants nearly $300 for a new visor (with homelink). Are there any local (N. Florida - Jacksonville) salvage yards that pick-up wrecked corvettes? Or does anyone know where to get a less expensive OEM-equivalent visor?
RGFrederick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
Mark Dalton

Name : Mark Dalton
Mark Dalton has disabled reputation

Sorry I can't help with your visor question but welcome to the site anyway! Rich might be able to answer your question, he lives in that area.
Mark Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote