The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-31-2010, 10:20 PM   #31
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar05 View Post
I spent 30 years in K-12 as a technolgy director, where I was in the minority with my beliefs. I'm more Libertarian in my beliefs because I think less government is a good thing. In Georgia, we were able to declare our party affiliation when we arrived at the polls during the primary. I liked that. I was able to vote against certain people that were part of the party that I felt were the biggest problem, collectively. Here, we have to declare up front. Not thrilled with that.
I also believe Libertarians are close to what the Conservatives would like to see in government. Problem is that in my opinion it's a wasted vote. I think we will always have a 2 party system and we need our representatives to open their eyes and ears. If the Libertarians could mount a successful campaign I would be the first in line.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote