The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Maintenance, Mods, & Tips

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Maintenance, Mods, & Tips Mods | Tips | Repairs & Troubleshooting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-20-2006, 09:48 PM   #1
patsfan67

Name :
patsfan67 has disabled reputation
Default Need Help with Glass Top

Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can please help me. I just purchased a glass top for my C5, I bought it off eBay from a relatively local person in Largo and I am in Deerfield Beach (Ft Lauderdale). We worked a deal out for them to end the auction based on the deal we struck for the top and the ad claimed in perfect shape, no scratches. Well I had one of my trucks over in Tampa today and had the driver go and pick it up, he brought a moving blanket and even wrapped it up and set it in the cab of the truck and brought it home. He is my best driver and would never let anything happen to it. I get it unwrapped and guess what --- 3 large scratches in the top. My question is if I cannot get these people to take it back and refund my money does anyone know anybody that can get these out, There is no way I can have these on the top, I take much to much pride in my car. Please let me know if you can help, as you can imagine I am devastated. Thanks

Patsfan
patsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote