The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough
Default Report on 3M Clear Bra

Hi y'all, Yes I know, I haven't put my pics of my new MR vert yet on the Forum after returning from the NCM over a week ago. I was waiting to get my Clear Bra put on and then give you a report. The 3M Bra was put on two days ago by Ryan of Auto Paint Guard (Tampa area). This is some awesome stuff and strong too! I had the front bumper, half the hood, side mirrors, lower rocker panels, front headlights, and some added bra material to the recess area where you open the car door. It is almost invisible and carries a 5 year warranty.
I spoke at length with Ryan about this website and I think he is seriously considering being a Forum sponsor.
If you are considering this product, the most important thing is the installer. It could be really easy to do these bra installs badly. So really talk to your installer and make sure they have done numerous corvettes. If you can't find someone, contact me and I will help the best I can.
I promise that I will send my pics very soon. Now that the weather is sunny again, I should be able to get some great pics. Bye now, Mark
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote