The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2004 Z06/Z16 BODY ONLY from the firewall back with doors

04 Blue Commemorative Edition Z06/Z16 Body only with doors

Interior is gone-none left whatsoever-no door panels, no door glass, etc. Car does have the rear glass and it's perfect-the front glass is cracked.

Body is great from firewall back

Will need cut and clipped in the front to fix and put on the street-I was gonna put a Mustang II front suspension under it to build a drag car out of it.

Have the carbon fiber hood and the support structure on the bottom of it is cracked and broken but you could use it as a pin on hood (that was my plan anyway) and the passenger fender to go with it (it has a small chip where the fender meets the headlight door-wouldn't be useable for a show car but you could live with it for a drag car or street car project)

Florida salvage title

28k miles on the body

A friend of mine purchased this car and used everything in a Factory Five kit car and I bought the car from him with the intent on building a drag car out of it. I would be interested in using this car to repair another 03-04 wrecked and salvageable Z06 if I could find one at a decent price. I also have a 72 Pro Touring Monte Carlo build with a 500 inch Big Block Chevy in it that I have going right now with over $25k invested and receipts for nearly every dime spent on the car,not counting for what I paid the car originally that I would trade to the right,clean, low mileage 03-04 Z06.

$4,400

606-248-1200
or email me at samsbenefits@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time!

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote