The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: 1999 TR FRC, 46k miles, Central FLA

Year, Model: 1999 FRC
Color: Torch Red/Black
Mileage: 46k
Condition: 9/10, inside and out
Price: $19.5k

Hello and thank you for viewing the official for sale thread for my 1999 Torch Red fixed roof coupe. Long time lurker and rare poster, I’ve owned this car as the third owner for over 10 years. To my knowledge, the original owner was an engineer somewhere in Texas and I purchased the car from the second owner, privately, out of Houston. I found the car on ebay, won the auction, flew out to Houston with my wife and drove it home to Florida where it has spent most of its life in my single-stall garage. I’ve averaged roughly 1k miles/year under my ownership and the car stays garaged and covered, only being driven on cloudless sunny days. This is my fourth Corvette and has mostly achieved ‘garage queen’ status while under my ownership.

The current condition of the car is it’s finest selling point-in my humble opinion-and shows well as an original example. The paint and body are completely original to my knowledge and have never seen a nick or scratch under my ownership. Torch Red is a fantastic color and shows extremely well on this car. The interior is clean, original, and in very good shape with no rips, tears, stains, or funky odors. The car smells of OE GM and nothing else. Everything works in the car as it should and there are no issues currently that need any attention. The car drives and performs as you’d expect a new C5 should, which is still a fine treat. I replaced the tires a few years back with Sumitomo HTR ZIIIs and they currently have a fair amount of life left. The car has only been properly hand-washed by myself or my son, dried appropriately, and then covered once inside my garage.

Aside from routine maintenance the only issue I’ve had to deal with has been a faulty A/C compressor. I recently replaced the compressor, drier and drive belts, and have mostly all documentation for any maintenance performed under my ownership. The car also has a relatively new battery (about 3 mos. old) and comes with both sets of keys, although I believe one of the fobs needs a new battery. Original window sticker and owners manual also included.

The car has been a joy to own and drive and the only reason for selling is to change things up a bit; spice-of-life kind of thing. My son will monitor this thread and will forward my phone number to serious buyers via PM. Thanks again for looking, on to the photos!

free picture upload

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote