The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Unread 01-05-2007, 11:16 AM   #11
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

PM has been sent! Where do you teach?
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

I'm in Tampa, and I would be honored to follow the build up. Can you provide more details? Where is it being done, who is doing the work, what components are being used, when is it happeneing, the build itself, the reinstall etc. I am definitely interested. Let me know.

Thank you

Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2007, 10:37 PM   #13
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

It is being done in Hudson at Precision Motorsports, I'm not entirely sure who the installer will be yet, it is an Ecklers Chambered exhaust that I just picked up, used, from a forum member, ( http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?p...dept%5Fid=1261) It will be going on on Tuesday afternoon, hopefully I'll like the sound and there will be no re-install hehe.

This is the tip, there is a lot more I need to do to this car, weatherstripping, headlight bushings, full carpet, a couple trim peices, paint ( a while away, I don't have anywhere near the $$ at the time ) , for mods, I'm thinking about an SLP Claw intake with smooth intake ducts, TB coolant bypass, nothing too crazy at this time, the LT4 is damn good as is

Rich
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote