The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Maintenance, Mods, & Tips

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Maintenance, Mods, & Tips Mods | Tips | Repairs & Troubleshooting

Unread 03-08-2007, 11:19 PM   #31
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052
BP or Mobil, never Citgo
I agree!!! I buy from however has the cheapest gas except Citgo. I don't buy gas from that c0cksu(ker dictator Hugo Chavez!!!!!!!

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2007, 08:36 AM   #32
Corvette Concepts

Name :
Corvette Concepts is on a distinguished road
Default It's a GAS!!!

I have found that most major brands of fuel are good. I personally use Mobil but I do swap it up with other brands so that I can take advantage of the different additives they use. I have had bad luck with Shell some years ago so I avoid that brand at all costs. Mobil, Exxon, Amoco BP, Sunoco, Chevron....all tested good..perhaps other names brands are as good but these are what we use and we haven't had a fuel issue with our cars or our customers cars in the past ten years.....

Corvette Concepts
Delco/Mongoose Performance
Corvette Ranch
Sarasota, Florida 34240
941-322-0577
Corvette Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #33
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Concepts
I have found that most major brands of fuel are good. I personally use Mobil but I do swap it up with other brands so that I can take advantage of the different additives they use. I have had bad luck with Shell some years ago so I avoid that brand at all costs. Mobil, Exxon, Amoco BP, Sunoco, Chevron....all tested good..perhaps other names brands are as good but these are what we use and we haven't had a fuel issue with our cars or our customers cars in the past ten years.....
Actually, I'm glad you mentioned that because I had a dear friend who passed away three years ago that owned a gas station. He told me it's all the same crap except Shell.

He told me the same Esso truck that would deliver gas to him, would deliver gas to every other gas station down the same street. I remember him telling me that Shell has that clear gas, while everyone elses looks like, well, gas.

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote