The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 04-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #31
PIVette

Name :
PIVette has disabled reputation

Hi Gals and Guys,

Registration has "officially" closed for our Vettes at the Light show, and I am happy to report we have sold out for the 3rd year in a row. We will have about 135 gorgeous corvettes on display Saturday, May 17th at the Historic Ponce Inlet Lighthouse.

Everyone that has registered will be receiving a package in the regular mail with..driving directions, judging info and a dashcard. Mailings will go out by the end of the month...

If you missed the deadline but would still like to Register...I could squeeze in a few more cars, but you must email me by Tuesday the 22nd ... offduty1@aol.com... remember, there is no day of show registration

Thanks to CorvetteFlorida.com for making communication possible and Thanks to the online members that have registered..

PS... Live Oak Inn (a neat bed'n'breakfast) is offering a special rate for folks coming from out of town..email me for their info...

PSS... Your $25.00 registration will also include a dashplaque (first time for our show)

Thanks Again..
Don't hesitate to email me with any questions or concerns...

Harvey
PIVette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2008, 11:05 AM   #32
vettejack

Name : Jack Legere
vettejack is on a distinguished road

I am also interested in hooking up with the caravan as it heads north up US-1 the day of the show, so be sure and let us know when the details are set in stone.
Glenn & Kathy Smith[/quote]

Ken and Carrie will be coming over from the Tampa side and staying with Traci and I at our home here in Titusville. I'm not sure if the Cape Kennedy CC will caravan up to Ponce, but as we get closer to the date, I'm sure some of the members will be planning a caravan as well if any of the membership is participating. I'll pass along that info as it arrives! A caravan up Route 1 always feels a little like a Route 66 ride...just Florida's version of it...
vettejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #33
Mr. Blue

Location: Edgewater, Florida, just 20 miles south of Daytona, Fl.
Name :
Mr. Blue has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasajack View Post
I am also interested in hooking up with the caravan as it heads north up US-1 the day of the show, so be sure and let us know when the details are set in stone.
Glenn & Kathy Smith
Ken and Carrie will be coming over from the Tampa side and staying with Traci and I at our home here in Titusville. I'm not sure if the Cape Kennedy CC will caravan up to Ponce, but as we get closer to the date, I'm sure some of the members will be planning a caravan as well if any of the membership is participating. I'll pass along that info as it arrives! A caravan up Route 1 always feels a little like a Route 66 ride...just Florida's version of it...[/quote]

You tell um Jack!
I was honored to hook up with Ponce Inlet on it's run to CKCC's show this past weekend. It was a ball flying down the interstate with all 8 of them. Thanks guys!!
I missed hooking up with the group heading over to Beef O Bradies after the show...I had no idea where it was, so I had to go home alone. Bummer!
I taught a kid on a HP crotch rocket that not all Vettes are easy pickin's! He's still trying to catch up down around Titusville!
Later, Glenn
*Glenn is a past VP of Faternal Order Of Police Lodge #40
*A member of the United States Navy Memorial.
*A member of the Veterans With Vettes Corvette Club
*1 of the 305 who set a Guinness Book World Record aboard the USS Lexington CV-16, Corpus Christi, TX 09-15-2007!!
*The proud grandparent to Leah Martinez!!!
Mr. Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2008, 06:32 PM   #34
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasajack View Post
Glenn & Kathy Smith
Ken and Carrie will be coming over from the Tampa side and staying with Traci and I at our home here in Titusville. I'm not sure if the Cape Kennedy CC will caravan up to Ponce, but as we get closer to the date, I'm sure some of the members will be planning a caravan as well if any of the membership is participating. I'll pass along that info as it arrives! A caravan up Route 1 always feels a little like a Route 66 ride...just Florida's version of it...[/quote]

Jack, we sure will be there. Tell Traci to crank up the hot tub and get the Margaritas ready
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:45 AM   #35
Mr. Blue

Name :
Default Bedroom available

Check post # 22 on page 3 for the offer & info I posted about a room to stay with us (or a motel in our area) for anyone in need that weekend.
Glenn & Kathy Smith (386) 427-4057
*1 of the 305 who set a Guinness Book World Record aboard the USS Lexington CV-16, Corpus Christi, TX 09-15-2007!!
Unread 04-29-2008, 10:17 PM   #36
PIVette

Name :

Hi Gals and Guys,

Happy to announce that the "VETTES" at the Light 2008 is SOLD OUT for Registrations....(third year in a row)

Thanks to the Tampa Bay Vets Gals and Guys for filling us up, and Special Thanks to Corvette Florida.com for making this communication possible.

Info packets (judging info, driving directions, show activities and dashcard) will be going in the mail by the end of the week.

Anyone looking to come over just to hang out is welcomed... Saturday, May 17th 10am - 4pm

I'll post some driving directions and show info the week before the show...

Thanks Again

Harvey
Unread 04-30-2008, 08:37 AM   #37
Mr. Blue

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIVette View Post
Hi Gals and Guys,

Happy to announce that the "VETTES" at the Light 2008 is SOLD OUT for Registrations....(third year in a row)
Thanks Again
Harvey
Way to go Harvey!
Here's a blast from the past from 1983 and a younger 'LOVE IS BLUE' down your way.
Unread 05-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #38
PIVette

Name :

Great photo Glenn,

That sign's still there ... but the landscaping has changed a bit ...

Everyone that has Registered for "Vettes" at the Light 2008 should have already received their show info packet in the regular mail. If you have not received it yet please email me at offduty1@aol.com ... So I can get you the info.....

Should be a great show....

Thanks Again,

Harvey
(386) 760-1048
Unread 05-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #39
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Received mine on Monday...very informative and detailed...BTW, will be spending night in Titusville on Friday (going to Ecklers during the day)...See ya all there...
Unread 05-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #40
PIVette

Name :

FYI ..... Eckler's will be set up at "Vettes" at the Light taking orders, offering free shipping and a 10% show discount ....