The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 11-23-2008, 04:45 AM   #31
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation
Default PM's

This!..Is for all that think, I don't know what's happening?....."DVD"....I can spell & be sensilble. & I know where spell check is!!!!
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 07:34 AM   #32
Harbor Master

Name :
Harbor Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick View Post
Forced your hand? Give me a break. I really think you read that post the wrong way. No one said anything about this site needing to be for Florida residents only. He clearly states that in the post.

And no one else is fighting anyones battles. Hell there is no battle to be fighting. Since when did bringing up a valid complaint be a crime? Stuff like this doesnt need to be in PM's but rather open to the public so it can be moderated apropriately(sp?).
Dick,
Do something for me please. Go back and reread the post that floridaZ made. If you read it with an open mind and analyze it I believe you will find the issues that upset me. I have read it over more than I care to mention and come away with the same opinions. Give it a try and get back with your response. Thanks, HUTCH
Harbor Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 10:13 AM   #33
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

Hey Guys, Life's too short for a pissing contest. You've all had your say and I suggest let's move on. Thanksgiving is around the corner and perhaps finding things to be thankful for would be more appropriate.
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #34
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdcta View Post
Go to "WHOA". In ray's & maybe you'll find the answer to all!!!!....& you have to give the black guy, a chance before you hang him???.......How's that LS2POWA?????? Tell me what you think???? Your vette "PHANTOM" & You know how to get in contact with me???
Who said anything about hanging anyone? I dont need to check other threads to find out how worthless the post is.

Im honestly just gonna move on, and slow my visits. This site has become more of a open pm forum for the three newbies. Sure some of you see it as activity or comedy to see a blind monkey headbang his keyboard hoping to form something of a post, its just spam.

HarborM, you get way to offensive over simple text. I know youre protecting your home skoold friend, but instead of sticking up for his post, help him.

Its sad, I really like this site, but its pretty much turned to ****. The only thing I even check on here now is the shows/events, cause the general bs room has turned into the ultimate spamfest. But as floridaZ, thats why theres other forums.

(DVD take the above as an example of making a post, different thoughts in a single post, not double or quadruple postings)

Till next time, lata
Unread 11-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #35
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Guess i missed out on some action here.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #36
dvdcta

Name :
Default PM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2POWA View Post
Who said anything about hanging anyone? I dont need to check other threads to find out how worthless the post is.

Im honestly just gonna move on, and slow my visits. This site has become more of a open pm forum for the three newbies. Sure some of you see it as activity or comedy to see a blind monkey headbang his keyboard hoping to form something of a post, its just spam.

HarborM, you get way to offensive over simple text. I know youre protecting your home skoold friend, but instead of sticking up for his post, help him.

Its sad, I really like this site, but its pretty much turned to ****. The only thing I even check on here now is the shows/events, cause the general bs room has turned into the ultimate spamfest. But as floridaZ, thats why theres other forums.

(DVD take the above as an example of making a post, different thoughts in a single post, not double or quadruple postings)

Till next time, lata
I'm sorry you feel that way!!!!
Unread 11-23-2008, 11:40 AM   #37
Harbor Master

Name :
Harbor Master has disabled reputation

Quote:

Till next time, lata
Rather than find a constructive way to settle this issue and bring it to a conclusion you choose to pick up your toys and go home. I am truly sorry you feel the way you do about this issue. The fact you are going to absent yourself is one thing, but to exit with derogatory name calling is another. Blind monkey,home skoold (schooled), spamfest, and god knows what else is unacceptable. If you decide to stay and help resolve this I more than welcome your input. I will do what I can but I will not put up with down grading a friend and member of this site. HUTCH
Harbor Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 11:45 AM   #38
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Its sad, I really like this site, but its pretty much turned to ****.
The only thing I even check on here now is the shows/events, cause the general bs room has turned into the ultimate spamfest. But as floridaZ, thats why theres other forums.

Till next time, lata
I have to agree with these guys. I put DVD on the ignore list so I don't have to read the asinine posts he makes, yet when I click the "new posts" link each time I enter the site I find numerous posts started by him. The main benefit to using the ignore feature is that even if the mouse cursor crosses the thread it does not bring up the small pop up window to give a preview of the text in the post.

Ultimately it's like having a gnat buzzing in your ear. It's not a do or die situation but it sucks and makes you want to move on. I like this site but maybe I will have to surf elsewhere for awhile until the sideshow gets bored and spams someone elses site.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 12:41 PM   #39
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

[quote=Z06 Rocket;76229]

Ultimately it's like having a gnat buzzing in your ear. It's not a do or die situation but it sucks and makes you want to move on. I like this site but maybe I will have to surf elsewhere for awhile until the sideshow gets bored and spams someone elses site.[/QUOTE

I have to agree .
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2008, 12:44 PM   #40
dvdcta

Name :
Default PM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket View Post
I have to agree with these guys. I put DVD on the ignore list so I don't have to read the asinine posts he makes, yet when I click the "new posts" link each time I enter the site I find numerous posts started by him. The main benefit to using the ignore feature is that even if the mouse cursor crosses the thread it does not bring up the small pop up window to give a preview of the text in the post.

Ultimately it's like having a gnat buzzing in your ear. It's not a do or die situation but it sucks and makes you want to move on. I like this site but maybe I will have to surf elsewhere for awhile until the sideshow gets bored and spams someone elses site.
If you go to WHOA @ RAY's, you will get a insite to "DVD"! & then If you, want to bury your head, in the sand that's up to YOU!!!! As far as Ignoring some things that are put up!!!! I like some of the threads & post's that are out there, & I don't think they,are..... "SPAM"..... Everyone has something to offer. I don't ignore anyone!!!! Cause if you do a lot of ignore, you'll be talking to yourself!!!!!