The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 03-15-2007, 06:42 PM   #51
zzzona

Name :
zzzona has disabled reputation

O.K...I went by the shop today and Kelly gave me alot of good info..I ended up buying several products. I bought the Brown Royal..Rejuvenator..and the Grape Gloss. After a quick test on each product I am very pleased, and everything was as advertised...
Unread 03-15-2007, 07:03 PM   #52
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default SaWeeeeet.

Welcome to the Bright Side!!!

I'm here all week.

Oh, and zzzona, let's see that New and Improved shine at your earliest convenience

~Ray
Unread 03-15-2007, 09:40 PM   #53
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzona
O.K...I went by the shop today and Kelly gave me alot of good info..I ended up buying several products. I bought the Brown Royal..Rejuvenator..and the Grape Gloss. After a quick test on each product I am very pleased, and everything was as advertised...
zzzona, what time were you there? I hit the place at about 11:30. Got the $29.95 introductory kit, and asked about the rejuvenator. Let us know what you have to say about it after you've used it. I'm thinking about trying it, but I want to know how hard it is to get on/off.
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 09:52 PM   #54
zzzona

Name :
zzzona has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe
zzzona, what time were you there? I hit the place at about 11:30. Got the $29.95 introductory kit, and asked about the rejuvenator. Let us know what you have to say about it after you've used it. I'm thinking about trying it, but I want to know how hard it is to get on/off.
Andy
Hey Navy..I was there at about 2:00 p.m....looks like they are getting alot of action from this site..I will post up tomorrow after I try it..
Unread 03-15-2007, 10:17 PM   #55
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation
Default The rest of the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzona
Hey Navy..I was there at about 2:00 p.m....looks like they are getting alot of action from this site..I will post up tomorrow after I try it..
Great! Now for the rest of the story.......
When I got there, the place had a Closed sign on the door. I went up to the door and tried it just in case the sign hadn't been turned around and the shop was still open. Nope! The door was locked. I hear an older gentleman, sitting shotgun in a truck/SUV yell out to me "she'll be right there!" About the same time, the woman who was in the driver's seat of the truck, gets out and starts walking towards me. She drags out her keys, opens up the shop, and starts to help me. I told her that if she was going out to lunch or something, that I would come back later. She said that her Mother was being discharged from the hospital today, and that she was taking her Father (shotgun rider) to the hospital to be with her Mom during the discharge. She answered some questions for me, and I finally got the "introductory bucket" from her AFTER I met the 2 dogs. Cute goddanged things! Anyway, I was so blown away by her postponing her trip to the hospital with her father, that I didn't get her name, and COMPLETELY forgot to tell her THANKS for helping me. I sent a PM to Flashman asking him to tell her thanks for me. And by the way, She also said "Nice lookin Vette" as she was getting back into the truck with her Dad. MAN.....you can't BUY customer service like that! Haven't tried any of the products yet, but I think I'm hooked on them anyway after the service that I got!
Flashman, and whoever it was that helped me.........
I Thank You
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #56
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default Dayum!

WOW Flash and crew.....Please relay my best wishes to her Mother!

Amazed,

~Ray
Unread 03-16-2007, 02:24 PM   #57
novass66

Name :
novass66 has disabled reputation
Default Both cars after flashed!

We use flash on both of our cars. On the Nova picture we put the Chevy blanket on the reverse side so it would reflect correctly in the door,also got me in the picture,
Attached Images

Last edited by novass66; 03-16-2007 at 10:11 PM.
novass66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #58
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default Lookin' Really Good!

That was quick! Got the stuff I ordered on the 14 already...

Subject: Flash Distributors Order
Date: 3/14/2007 4:04:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: Sweirsdale

Thanks Joe & Crew,

~Ray
Unread 03-16-2007, 03:06 PM   #59
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Hello All,

The girl that runs our retail store is no other than my wonderful wife Kellie. She takes care of the store and processes internet orders. The two Doggies are Snoball and Bozzie. They work the door at the store and greet incoming customers.

My mother-in-law was in the hospital under going some proceedures while visiting us. But, all is well and they are on their way home to New York. Thanks for your warm wishes. I wish I was at the store to meet members of the forum, but I was out on deliveries. I am at the store on Saturdays.

Brown Royal can be used on a wet or dry wheel. If you spray it on a dry wheel and the wheel is hot, just leave it on for 15-20 seconds, then hose it. The heat actually activates Brown royal and it works a little better. But do one wheel at a time and dont leave it on longer than 15-20 seconds. If you use it on a wet, cool wheel, you can leave it on for 60-90 seconds. It will not hurt the wheel. You can also use it on whitewalls, tires, grease, tar, mud, etc.

Brown Royal is a unique formula and never totally dries. It stays greasy. A car lot detailer sprayed a set of clear coated wheels with Brown Royal, he went to lunch and forgot about it. He came back a few hours later and sprayed it off with no damage to the wheels. But, the wheels were cool and the car was in the shade.

Many wholesale car lots use brown royal to remove contaminates from dirty nasty cars and trucks. It removes heavy oxidation from clearcoat and gel coat (boats). It preps the vehicle before waxing.

Brown Royal is for Clear coated, Chrome or Painted wheels only. It will Flash or streak uncoated aluminum wheels unless its diluted way down. The wheels can be fixed by polishing them with our metal polish.

I want to thank you all for purchasing our products and for your continued support. We are very dedicated to our business, customer satisfaction and the Corvette hobby. If you have any questions, feel free to ask Kellie or myself. Take Care.

Joe Carollo-Flash Auto Detailing Products
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #60
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

I have used it twice now on dry cool wheels and did two wheels at a time. I sprayed the left front then left rear then by the time I was done it was time to hose them off. It works pretty darn good in my opinion! Then I wash the rest of the car and dry everything off. It works good in getting all the nooks and crannies that a regular rag in soapy water may miss if your not careful. I just spray on a good coat, and make sure I get it sprayed "up" into the top inside of the wheel and spokes too.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote