The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 12-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #61
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Oh look his crew rolled in yo!
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:29 AM   #62
Bigken@norcalvettes
I'm a Pimp bitch

Name :
Bigken@norcalvettes has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2POWA View Post
Oh look his crew rolled in yo!
dont get it twisted we came here in search of our crackhead we heard yall been given him spelling lessons and chit
Bigken@norcalvettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:33 AM   #63
shalenss

Name :
shalenss has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigken@norcalvettes View Post
dont get it twisted we came here in search of our crackhead we heard yall been given him spelling lessons and chit
where is crackhead
shalenss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:34 AM   #64
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Quote:
Us giving him lessons, no youve got it twisted. When you find your crackhead, use a better lock on the cage.
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:34 AM   #65
ANTBRAX

Name :
ANTBRAX has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yeah you know our country/government is so awesome with all its great wisdom and technology going against a country that hardly had running water, annnd we still cant find the man we originally were after. Theyve kept us their long enough to make us the fools. There is more people overseas willing to kill us, then there are enough people in this country with no balls to stand up for themselves(all the antigun ppl), may sound farfetched, but in all reason its still fetchable( i know this isnt a word prof. but im making a point).

Im not picking on DVD(Ive put him on ignore, but when ppl quote him I cant see how someone made it through school with that kind of grammar), it was a direct comment to you. You try to be witty about someones grammar on a forum(remember this isnt class), which my comment should have stood out like a sore thumb, but you had to make a comment about a typo(oooh noes). To me it shows youre running out of words, or quitting early like Harbor did.

A ficticious story book, just like our bible ? Thats why I never followed religion, I'm not gonna base my life from something written over 2k years ago, times have changed. Unfortunately people over in the Mid. East are easily brain washed, and are willing to die for their virgins(sadly their book didnt clarify male or female, so I'm sorry for them).

Z, he waste his time here for entertainment, and to write pen pal comments to his little buddy.
This is between you and I...Why do you waste YOUR time and energy bringing others into it? It seems to me that you are the one with little to say besides that you have guns and that people hate America. If we stopped bombing countries because we dont agree with thier style of government, or thier religeon, or whatever...maybe we, as a country, would again be looked upon as the model nation to which others would aspire to be. Even the mexicans are leaving now with no plans to return as our economy is garbage. You would, Im sure, reply "who cares?'...but whos gonna clean all those hotel rooms that supply the economy in FL with all the tourist tax revenue? Whos gonna pick the grapes that become wine and generate big tax dollars for my home state? Its all relative...

Z, Im not even gonna waste more than this bit of space on your response...

Im not a homosexual...your sister would vouch for that...thank you for your contribution to my financial well being
ANTBRAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:37 AM   #66
ANTBRAX

Name :

Quote:
whats up bitches is this where the parties at whats crackin
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalenss View Post
looks like a bitch fest here
Wassup fellazzzzzzzz?
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:39 AM   #67
Bigken@norcalvettes
I'm a Pimp bitch

Name :
Bigken@norcalvettes has disabled reputation

Quote:
Us giving him lessons, no youve got it twisted. When you find your crackhead, use a better lock on the cage.
once hes loose theres no catching a crackhead flake shalen left the gate open wheres that DVD groupie dont he hang out around here too
Bigken@norcalvettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #68
shalenss

Name :
shalenss has disabled reputation

Quote:
once hes loose theres no catching a crackhead flake shalen left the gate open wheres that DVD groupie dont he hang out around here too
that boy crackhead is out ...there ain't no stoppin him
shalenss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:47 AM   #69
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

I waste my time, because its entertainment, to see get your panties all in a wad. Being the model nation got everything messed up. Mutlinational people coming into this country wanting OUR ways to be changed for THEIR hometown living. I remember as a kid at this time of the year I would hear Merry Christmas, now its Happy Holidays. When I was a kid I pledged to ONE NATION UNDER GOD....now its bad to say god, i say fawk being the model nation when it comes to changing our ways to accomodate visitors, if they dont like it, they can jump back on the same plane they took to come over here.

Its good the mexicans are leaving, maybe the national language here will go back to being english. Maybe if they applied the same talents they use here, in their own country, they would have a country worth staying in...but why do that, the model nation now gives out hand outs.

Whose gonna clean all those hotel rooms, idk prolly the majority of the people who cant find a job. I know some people that vouched their life they would never work for a fast food place. 3mths of not being to find a job, guess where they were working...at a fast food place. Hell we dont need hotels for people to stay in when places like Disney are jacking their prices up STILL when nobodies out working or spending..so whose gonna wanna go their? $85.99 Per Person plus tax. for one days worth of admission(just checked it now)

Now you tell me Im wasting my time by bringing in DVD, yet you bring in Z's sister for one of the lamest comebacks ever...you know middle schoolers now a day have better comeback then your sister/mother crap right? Or is cali that far behind in the times with the governator there?
Unread 12-24-2008, 12:57 AM   #70
ANTBRAX

Name :

Quote:
I waste my time, because its entertainment, to see get your panties all in a wad. Being the model nation got everything messed up. Mutlinational people coming into this country wanting OUR ways to be changed for THEIR hometown living. I remember as a kid at this time of the year I would hear Merry Christmas, now its Happy Holidays. When I was a kid I pledged to ONE NATION UNDER GOD....now its bad to say god, i say fawk being the model nation when it comes to changing our ways to accomodate visitors, if they dont like it, they can jump back on the same plane they took to come over here.

Its good the mexicans are leaving, maybe the national language here will go back to being english. Maybe if they applied the same talents they use here, in their own country, they would have a country worth staying in...but why do that, the model nation now gives out hand outs.

Whose gonna clean all those hotel rooms, idk prolly the majority of the people who cant find a job. I know some people that vouched their life they would never work for a fast food place. 3mths of not being to find a job, guess where they were working...at a fast food place. Hell we dont need hotels for people to stay in when places like Disney are jacking their prices up STILL when nobodies out working or spending..so whose gonna wanna go their? $85.99 Per Person plus tax. for one days worth of admission(just checked it now)

Now you tell me Im wasting my time by bringing in DVD, yet you bring in Z's sister for one of the lamest comebacks ever...you know middle schoolers now a day have better comeback then your sister/mother crap right? Or is cali that far behind in the times with the governator there?
OK, I admit, the sister thing was outa line...childish...juvenile, yet provoked. But that doesnt justify a random blast like that. Had he not labeled me a homosexual, it would not have crossed my mind...just sayin.

I worked in the service industry for 20 years, and I can say with some certainty, we the people would not subject ourselves to the BS that they do, for the pay that they happily recieve...just sayin.