The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 12-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #81
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
I just want my car back the way it should be. Instead of chastising me, why don't you call Chris?

You suggest the DOAC, and then criticize my use of them publicly? WTF kind of ego trip are you on?
Dude, WTF?????

Seriously, I can't believe you wrote that. Shadow has tried to give you sound advice, and you go and act like a little bitch??

Shadow has no control over what Chris does, and its not his responsibility to call him. It's your car, go figure it out. I know what I would do but there's no use telling you that because all you want to do is cry in every post you make here on a daily basis. Its getting old. Same thing over and over again, you whine more then my four year old does.

Shadow has bent over backwards for you and been way more patient then he should have and you talk to him like that? Total BS. He gave you his opinion based on his experience, which you obviously are clueless about. But typical of your time here, someone responds to you with a different point of view and you start attacking them.

If this is any indication of how you have acted with Chris, I'd let your car sit too. I'd put it out in the street and tell you to come get it before someone else does.

Its one thing to attack me, which I really don’t give a Fu&k about, but I'm not standing by while you go after not only a very good friend of mine, but some one who HAS tried to help you.

Grow the Fu*k up and stop acting like a pu%sy!

Unbelievable!
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #82
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Unread 12-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #83
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The impression that the guy at the DOAC gave me is quite different then the impression you have.

So what impression did he give you? The impression that he really GAS?
Of course he's concerned. He has to be, it's his job to show that. It's like the 40, 225th bicycle theft I workd...I'm so sorry ma'am. We'll do everything in our power to recover the bike...gets back in cruiser...how 'bout locking the SOB up INSIDE the garage next time!

Sorry if I don't share your enthusiasm for them, but I've seen thier work

Remember this saying? "We're from the government and we're here to help..."
Now where have we heard this before?

I don't know how many times I have to say it to make you understand, but Chris won't answer his phone for me to even know if he is AT HIS ****ING SHOP.

I don't know...maybe a couple dozen more? Have you attempted to locate a nearby shop to get a feel for when they're open? Have you contacted the Clerk of Court or the Sheriff regarding the matter? You can do all that from your TELEPHONE!

So I'm going to spend money on a flatbed, drive 2.5-3 hours to go pick up a car that I may not even be able to get too? If I had followed your advice I would be wasting my money and time because often times no one is even at the shop, I know this for two reasons.

If you'd followed ANY advise, this would be well on it's way to being over by now!
So, what are the two (2) ways that you "know" he's not there?

Besides, you can always arrange a tow once you get to the shop

How can you not comprehend this?

What? That you don't want to expend any effort to recover your car? That you want everyone else to do it for you?
I'll make you a deal.
Sign over the title to me and I'll recover it from them myself...and I live in TAMPA! Just a tad over 3 hours away

My only point of saying what I was going through is that I'm tired of hearing "I have a cold" as a ****ing excuse as to why he isn't working on my car and "the weekend is for my family". If he wants his business to stay open, he needs to do what is right.

I understand "why" you made the comments, and there's no arguement there, but it's still not getting your car back now is it?

How many times do you think I have heard Chris say "I've been out all week" and Justin is on vacation,

Too many and that's my point. It's time to move forward. Unfortunately for you, it's going to require you do more than complaing on a computer web site to get something done!
You keep saying that you're "afraid" that he won't finish your car if you take action. FLASH!! He's not doing it at present is he? Are you going to live in limbo? If so, for how long?
And it's not that we don't care. I'm very interested in the outcome of this and the other complaint for a variety of reasons. The biggest being the safety and wellbeing of our members.

so do you want me to break in to his shop, find a motor that may or may not be there, because the insurance claim was taken out on my car (SUPPOSEDLY).

That statement made absolutely no sense and that suggestion has NEVER been made by anyone on this site! You do what you want. Compounding your problem with BURGLARY probably isn't going to work out all that well for you though

You suggested to start this thread to apply pressure and to make him realize what was going on.

Because you continually interrupted other peoples threads with your repetitive complaining. I told you to go ahead and start the thread. that's why we have this section. To air issues, share attaboys' and resolve complaints.

Since we obviously had two (2) very similar sitations with the same shop, it might have the effect of motivating the shop owner to action. Obviously, and for some unknown reason, it didn't work?

Frankly, if it were me, I'd have done something to make you and this problem, go away a long time ago. I really have no idea why Chris isn't responding or why he's allowed this to go this far?

I posted updates, a lack of his communication IS in an update it, other things like the fact that he finally texted me back...but said "I promise I'll call you tonight" and that never happens is an update. I don't think this will magically make my car come back to me, that is why I am going other routes.

Updates as you mentioned in the latter half of the above paragraph are fine. The repetitive nature of the "still no call" posts on a daily basis make no sense...or maybe that's just the way I see it?
Why not update once or twice a week unless there's a significant breakthrough in events?

I am making an EFFORT. I alone am making an effort, not Chris, you don't see him on here saying ANYTHING. I don't hear my phone ringing explaining to me wtf is going on.

Your "effort" is obviously insufficient. And very true regarding Chris (see comment 2 replies above)

I just want my car back the way it should be. Instead of chastising me, why don't you call Chris?

And do what pray tell? Tell him to give you your car back or I'll call his mommy?
What would you like ME to do for YOU?

I'm a moderator Jim, not a Miracle worker (sorry-a little old school Star Trek slipped in there)

And...besides, it "ain't my freakin' car!"*see offer above-If it were, this would have been over by now!)

You suggest the DOAC, and then criticize my use of them publicly? WTF kind of ego trip are you on?
I'll ignore your arrogant last statement and go a bit further.

I'm not criticizing you for using them. I'm suggesting that your apparent hope that they will somehow get your car back, may be a bit overated. I hope they can, but...

Once again, they were suggested to you as an option to help motivate Chris. Since they are the licensing authority governing his shop it seems logical that he might want to do the "right thing" once contacted by them. And that suggestion still stands.

The unfortunate fact is, I've seen them work

If this were the Attorney Generals Office, then maybe.

But DOAC is a regulatory agency. Sure they have some limited criminal powers, but the focus of thier "investigations" are on regulatory matters that usually result in fines and administrative actions.

If you want your car back, you need to get in gear and take a more proactive approach. I wouldn't hold my breath for DOAC to get it back for you. And if you think this is taking a while...

I'm not even sure they are going to be enough to motivate him at this point? There may be other significant matters much deeper than what we see here

While we're on the topic of what "I advised you to do", I also advised you what you might do to move things along, but it's obvious that if it takes any real effort, you're unlikely to do them.

...But as you said, you are saving money by doing practically nothing

So FWIW, good luck getting your car back. I hope that Chris contacts you soon with a resolution. I also hope that DOAC can do something for you. If I'm wrong, let me know exactly what action they took and I'll apologize if appropriate.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year!

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2009, 11:26 PM   #84
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Brad, you can STFU. I guess the whole put the car in the street thing really shows your character. If you don't like listening to "whining" don't read the ****ing thread bitch. This is typical forum community behavior when something goes wrong for one of their own. Maybe you need help reading, but Shadow was belittling me first before I said anything to him. And seriously, **** you. Go back to swinging on Xtremes nuts. You didn't know what happened but claim "good prices" as a ****ing excuse for this. You didn't know the communication between us but spoke like an ignorant ****ing child about how you "would do this". You ****ed up your own car retard! I didn't **** my own up.

Shadow, you STILL cannot put 2 and 2 together. What exactly do you think me going to the DOAC and saying "and then I'll take the next steps" means? The whole point of saying for you to call him is for you to not berate me, because you can't make a comment without making a quip. Because you don't know exactly what goes on in my life daily, but somehow think you can manage all my time appropriately. You are on an EGO trip. I don't care what makes you think you have some sort of godlike authority to give advice and throw insults with them, but I don't give a ****. You obviously can't understand sarcasm either, because according to you, you would just march in there, throw up the doors and take your ****. It doesn't work like that. I wish i had the easy button you do.

Look at Rich Z, he got upset because I said I didn't like the looks of C5Zs compared to C6s. He literally got "mad". Wtf kind of little girl gets angry because you don't have the same taste? I didn't say "Your car looks like an ugly piece of ****" I said "actually i don't really like the looks of C5Zs". Pure ridiculousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I'll ignore your arrogant last statement and go a bit further.

I'm not criticizing you for using them. I'm suggesting that your apparent hope that they will somehow get your car back, may be a bit overated. I hope they can, but...

Once again, they were suggested to you as an option to help motivate Chris. Since they are the licensing authority governing his shop it seems logical that he might want to do the "right thing" once contacted by them. And that suggestion still stands.

The unfortunate fact is, I've seen them work

If this were the Attorney Generals Office, then maybe.

But DOAC is a regulatory agency. Sure they have some limited criminal powers, but the focus of thier "investigations" are on regulatory matters that usually result in fines and administrative actions.

If you want your car back, you need to get in gear and take a more proactive approach. I wouldn't hold my breath for DOAC to get it back for you. And if you think this is taking a while...

I'm not even sure they are going to be enough to motivate him at this point? There may be other significant matters much deeper than what we see here

While we're on the topic of what "I advised you to do", I also advised you what you might do to move things along, but it's obvious that if it takes any real effort, you're unlikely to do them.

...But as you said, you are saving money by doing practically nothing

So FWIW, good luck getting your car back. I hope that Chris contacts you soon with a resolution. I also hope that DOAC can do something for you. If I'm wrong, let me know exactly what action they took and I'll apologize if appropriate.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year!
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2009, 11:43 PM   #85
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

and since your memories are so foggy... I posted my situation with Xtreme, I didn't open up with attacks on members of this board. That was the pretentious arrogant jerkoffs of the locale who made smart ass comments towards me because they are so high and mighty and somehow don't expect the same in return.
Unread 12-30-2009, 11:53 PM   #86
Bradzvette

Name :

Quote:
and since your memories are so foggy... I posted my situation with Xtreme, I didn't open up with attacks on members of this board. That was the pretentious arrogant jerkoffs of the locale who made smart ass comments towards me because they are so high and mighty and somehow don't expect the same in return.
Have you been drinking?????
Unread 12-30-2009, 11:57 PM   #87
Bradzvette

Name :

Quote:
Brad, you can STFU. You ****ed up your own car retard! I didn't **** my own up.
My car is on the road and being driven every day, all 487 hp and your car is where???????

The more you yell and scream the dumber you look. Now attacking the site owner, and you call me a retard???

Thanks for the laugh.
Unread 12-31-2009, 12:11 AM   #88
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@TheCorvetteShow View Post
My car is on the road and being driven every day, all 487 hp and your car is where???????

The more you yell and scream the dumber you look. Now attacking the site owner, and you call me a retard???

Thanks for the laugh.
and your car was down for how long? Whose fault was it again? O yea, yours. Duh. O and 487 out of a 383 isn't anything to brag about sweet thing! Better get that **** checked out!

What do I care about the site owner? What is he going to do ban me? O noez! If it isn't obvious enough already, I don't like most of the member base, CLEARLY. And CLEARLY they dislike me. The only reason I posted to begin with was to try and get through to Chris, which CLEARLY is not working. So make my day cowboy! Bring the "I'm an important figurehead on a car forum and that's a big deal!" aggression on.

And really, you still can't read.
Unread 12-31-2009, 12:17 AM   #89
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Brad, you can STFU. I guess the whole put the car in the street thing really shows your character. If you don't like listening to "whining" don't read the ****ing thread bitch. This is typical forum community behavior when something goes wrong for one of their own. Maybe you need help reading, but Shadow was belittling me first before I said anything to him. And seriously, **** you. Go back to swinging on Xtremes nuts. You didn't know what happened but claim "good prices" as a ****ing excuse for this. You didn't know the communication between us but spoke like an ignorant ****ing child about how you "would do this". You ****ed up your own car retard! I didn't **** my own up.

All your car problems aside. If you continue in this vein, you'll find yourself out the door screaming your tantrum through the fence
Let me be more specific. We let a lot go language wise around here (as you can tell from some of my "colorful" commentary)
We also do little in the way of moderation as it pertains to petty bickering and arguing among the members...;however, direct attacks and obscenities directed toward a member here will not be tolerated!! PERIOD!!
I'm not looking for a response from you on this, consider it a friendly warning.

And before you say "he did it first", here's what Brad wrote:
Quote:
Grow the Fu*k up and stop acting like a pu%sy!
Granted, it's not nice, but without the obscenities, certainly more true than not.
You take criticism poorly my young friend.
You snap back whenever anyone fails to agree with your position.

My commentary was aimed at your actions (or lack thereof) and not necessarily you personally.

There were few obsecenities stated or implied and when used, were used for effect, not to "belittle" you You really do need to be less defensive and more understanding. Not everyone is out to screw you over!

Shadow, you STILL cannot put 2 and 2 together. What exactly do you think me going to the DOAC and saying "and then I'll take the next steps" means? The whole point of saying for you to call him is for you to not berate me, because you can't make a comment without making a quip.

You know, I've always sucked at math! But what I do know is people and personalities. And yes my young friend, I do "know what it means" when you made the comment.
Quote:
you can't make a comment without making a quip
coming froim a guy who just went off like a roman candle over a webpost...

I also know that you've fooled around for how long now? And still are no closer to getting your car than you were before

Because you don't know exactly what goes on in my life daily, but somehow think you can manage all my time appropriately.

Shoot son, I can't even manage MY time effectively!
Otherwise, I wouldn't be wasting time talking to people like you on the phone, PM's and trying to help you here.

For the record, I don't need to know your personal life; however, IIRC-you've told me, you're in the military (AF I believe?), work in the intelligence branch (If I understood you correctly again), you are married, have a new baby, and some personal medical issues. You have one (1) car that you and your wife share, and the shop where you took your car is 2.5-3 hours away from your home...did I miss anything?

You are on an EGO trip. I don't care what makes you think you have some sort of godlike authority to give advice and throw insults with them, but I don't give a ****.

Godlike? I don't think my pastor would agree
Psst Rich...can I have that under my name instead of "super moderator"?

You obviously can't understand sarcasm either, because according to you, you would just march in there, throw up the doors and take your ****. It doesn't work like that. I wish i had the easy button you do.

What I wish is that you had the common sense to understand when people are attempting to help you. Instead, you snap back like a child that isn't getting his way. There are better places for you than here. Unfortunately, when people on those site disagree with you (and if you act like this, eventually the will) and you respond like this, you'll be

Look at Rich Z, he got upset because I said I didn't like the looks of C5Zs compared to C6s. He literally got "mad". Wtf kind of little girl gets angry because you don't have the same taste? I didn't say "Your car looks like an ugly piece of ****" I said "actually i don't really like the looks of C5Zs". Pure ridiculousness.
Again, you simply don't understand

It's not so much "what" you say, rather, the "way" you say it.
You're attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

You're welcome to keep posting your daily updates if you like, that's what the section is for; however, additional rude, abusive or obscene outburst like the ones above toward a member or the administrator, and I'll show you the door...capish?

You're welcome to disagree with anyone here. Debate is useful, argument and angry outburst are non-productive. They must remain civil.

BTW, I'm giving you a pass on targeting me...since you felt "belittled."

Sincerly,

...God...

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 12:17 AM   #90
Bradzvette

Name :

Quote:
............I don't like most of the member base, CLEARLY. And CLEARLY they dislike me.
Clearly then maybe you should leave the site

And stop drinking and posting LOL