The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 03-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
thebeepster
truth seeker

Name :
thebeepster has disabled reputation
Default Roll Call "Yes" votes on Health Bill

FYI those who want to identify some of the a--holes in Congress spending us into bankruptcy:

House Democrats "Yes" votes (FL): Boyd, Browne (Corrine), Castor, Grayson, Hastings, Klein, Kosmos, Meek, Wasserman-Schultz

According to Fox News there were no "Yes" votes from Republicans.

thebeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Coastal

Name :
Coastal is on a distinguished road

The only other person happy about this.

Unread 03-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

It's ironic that it was the Republicans who first pushed for healthcare in the earlier days of this country...Its unfortunate that this plan will not competely unfold for another 10 years...
Unread 03-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
Coastal

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052 View Post
It's ironic that it was the Republicans who first pushed for healthcare in the earlier days of this country...Its unfortunate that this plan will not competely unfold for another 10 years...
Yes, it should start right now so everyone will see the disaster unfold before this November.
Unread 03-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
larrybroga
Vett'n since 1961

Name : Larry Broga
larrybroga is on a distinguished road

I have been registered non-partisan since 1966 and I don't think I have ever voted a straight ticket, so I am not picking sides on this issue. My prediction is that after the mid-term elections in November, the Republicans will realize that Barack Obama is the best thing that ever happened to their party. The Dems are going to fall like dominoes. I think the American people are tired of the arrogance that seems to personify the current administration and the Democratic party as a whole.

Growing old is inevitable !
Growing up is optional !!!!
larrybroga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
Coastal

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrybroga View Post
I have been registered non-partisan since 1966 and I don't think I have ever voted a straight ticket, so I am not picking sides on this issue. My prediction is that after the mid-term elections in November, the Republicans will realize that Barack Obama is the best thing that ever happened to their party. The Dems are going to fall like dominoes. I think the American people are tired of the arrogance that seems to personify the current administration and the Democratic party as a whole.
I hope you are correct, I knew this guy would be bad for our country but I didn’t expect him to destroy it for the next generations.

And normally I would agree about not voting the team line but it would appear from the last few months that it’s the Dem party that needs to go if we are going to salvage any resemblance of a free country for our kids and grand kids.
Unread 03-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #7
thebeepster
truth seeker

Name :
thebeepster has disabled reputation

Yup, I coudn't agree more w/ both of you guys. I'm also non-partisan and define myself as Independent/Conservative and believe in a free Republic, baseball & apple pie. I think that America may well have outgrown any value to a two party system. I'd like to believe that we could all unite and vote in the "best person for the job" but I didn't see him among the choices we had to select from last Nov. All that said, it would seem that the Democrats have taken some pride in setting themselves up as the BAD GUYS...
thebeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #8
Mannings

Name : Rick Manning
Mannings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeepster View Post
Yup, I coudn't agree more w/ both of you guys. I'm also non-partisan and define myself as Independent/Conservative and believe in a free Republic, baseball & apple pie. I think that America may well have outgrown any value to a two party system. I'd like to believe that we could all unite and vote in the "best person for the job" but I didn't see him among the choices we had to select from last Nov. All that said, it would seem that the Democrats have taken some pride in setting themselves up as the BAD GUYS...

Well stated. Now we just need to figure out how to vote in the primaries not being registered Rep/Dem. My vote usually comes down to whose going to do the least damage.
Mannings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 08:31 PM   #9
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, we gave the Republicans 8 years and they totally screwed everything up...Now, its the Democrats turn to do same...
Unread 03-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
zzzona

Name :
zzzona has disabled reputation

O.K
Attached Images

zzzona is offline   Reply With Quote