The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Z06Fever!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Z06Fever! Well, why not? Having one of these toys is definitely an illness for which there is no cure, so let's talk about this specific malady.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-29-2008, 04:14 AM   #1
glamcem

Name :
glamcem has disabled reputation
Default Car is pulling right .. please help

After i purchased the new set of tires (goodyear eagle F1 GSD3s) took it to the Sears and had an alingnment ..and i noticed that the car was pulling right(slightly but it was still there) ,took the car back and asked them about that ,they told me they did the alignment properly but i wasn't convinced so i 've got full refund and took my car to the local chevy dealership ..service guy looked at the print out told me the alignment is fine ,took the car out for a test drive and said "car is slighlty moving to the right , it might be road crown .. i wouldn't bother" .. he also told me that he had a mustang and his car is doing the same thing ..is that really normal? the reason i'm asking you is b/c i drove the wife's car (subaru impreza)on the same exact road and it seemed like it was going straight unlike my Z...is it because i got wider tires and it makes that road crown pull more obvious?then again it's not pulling like crazy but it's so annoying..thanks in advance

Z0 S1CK ;)
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote