The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-13-2006, 04:34 PM   #10
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytro
Rich, I'm not Madn3ss but I will chime in here. When I bought my Z in 2000 I used Zaino's cause everyone said it was the best. Up to that point I had always used Liquid Glass. Zaino's is a very good product and Sal offers good customes assistance, but I believe that Adams is better. I never liked mixing the Z2 and ZFX, and I had a couple of ZFX's dry up on me before I used them, Sal offered to replace them free of charge but I never took him up on his offer. I spent my whole life working at new car dealers so I know what customer assistance and satisfaction is, and no one, I mean no one is more dedicated to customer satisfaction than Adam Pitale. He is the best. Sal Zaino's products are excellent and so are Adams and them some. Adams Butter Wax is easy on and easy off and chines, chines, chines. Even his tire black is a cut above, a nice finish but not real glossy and phoney looking.
Nytro, thanks for the information. When I said I had no complaints about Zaino, I meant the performance of their products. I also am not thrilled with mixing Z2 with ZFX. I try to proportion it out so that I only mix what I am going to use and then I don't have it going bad on me. But I don't like the mixing part. I'll take a look at Adams site and maybe give his stuff a try. I use Zaino on the '01 and Liquid Glass on the '69. After redoing the shine on the '01 I was just going to strip the '69 and convert it to Zaino. But maybe I'll wait and compare the Adams with the Z.

Thanks for the info guys!
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote