The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 05-22-2007, 01:25 AM   #1
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough
Default Party at my place

I am thinking about having a get-together at my house on July 14th. Come on over, hang out, have some adult refreshments, eat some food, have a good time. We will have food and beverages, but if you have a favorite beverage or Killer Party Food, everyone likes those homemade receipes, then bring it on over. I will make some of my almost famous "Hillbilly Chilli". If you make a tasty pot of chili bring it, this could turn into a "Chili Cookoff" in the future. The festivities will be indoors, outside, and on the Pool deck, so if you want too, bring your swimmers and a towel.

The fun will start around 1pm and end whenever, or 10pm, whichever comes first.

If you are a musician, bring your instrument, homegrown music is always welcome.

If you are planning on heading over, let me know so I can get enough food and drinks for everyone.

Hope to see ya,

Joe & Deb
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 07:44 AM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

This sounds like fun!!

I do a killer Margarita BTW!!!!

Wife makes some serious dishes. I'll see what we can scrounge up and whats happening.

Thanks,

Gordon
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #3
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

Hi Joe,
That's very thoughtful of you. We plan to go on vacation that week but might be back in town by then. I can let you know later for sure. I make a mean spicy cheese dip and killer frozen margharitas. thanks again for the invite. Mark
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #4
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

Joe & Deb
Sounds great. As long as nothing comes up at home, I'm planning on swinging by. Sorry I didn't mention the Linger Lodge Run. I read about it on the forum and contacted Tom for more info. Sorry you guys missed it, great time.
We need to get together for lunch again sometime.
Unread 05-22-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately, looks like I will be about neck deep in baby snakes at that time..........
Unread 05-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 softtail
I am thinking about having a get-together at my house on July 14th. Come on over, hang out, have some adult refreshments, eat some food, have a good time. We will have food and beverages, but if you have a favorite beverage or Killer Party Food, everyone likes those homemade receipes, then bring it on over. I will make some of my almost famous "Hillbilly Chilli". If you make a tasty pot of chili bring it, this could turn into a "Chili Cookoff" in the future. The festivities will be indoors, outside, and on the Pool deck, so if you want too, bring your swimmers and a towel.

The fun will start around 1pm and end whenever, or 10pm, whichever comes first.

If you are a musician, bring your instrument, homegrown music is always welcome.

If you are planning on heading over, let me know so I can get enough food and drinks for everyone.

Hope to see ya,

Joe & Deb
Hey bro,We would love to come over and lower your vette. Or just to hang out,we will make plans now but we have to let you know a little further down the way,O by the way why july 14th?B-day or some other reason?
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Hey Joe,

Great idea. We have a daughter scheduled to give birth right around that time (or hopefully a week early) but another trip to Bradenton would be fun. I'll stay in touch. We'd love to join you. Maybe grab a nearby motel for the night then back to central Fl. the following day.

Ken & Carrie
Unread 05-22-2007, 08:24 PM   #8
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap142
Hey Joe,

Great idea. We have a daughter scheduled to give birth right around that time (or hopefully a week early) but another trip to Bradenton would be fun. I'll stay in touch. We'd love to join you. Maybe grab a nearby motel for the night then back to central Fl. the following day.

Ken & Carrie
Watch out for this guy he will take out your vette for a joy ride then come back and tell you it was all ready lowered.
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2007, 10:37 AM   #9
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Joe,

Sounds like a good time. We may have to swing by and do like Kap, grab a hotel for the night. It would be nice to see ya's again!
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're alright!

~Ray
Unread 05-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #10
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

Good to hear from everyone about the party. Well the date is nothing other than it's a Saturday, but if we want to give it a reason, then let's call it my Birthday Bash, my b-day is a few days before on the 10th. So there we have an excuse to PARTY, Joe's B-Day !!!
There are some motels about 4mi. from my house for those that want to stay late and drive back the next day.
This is just one of those weekend gettogethers where the Party is at Joe & Debs place on Saturday.
At some of the Corvette Clubs websites there are pics of parties they have at members homes, well this is my first corvetteflorida party, lets have a nice turnout so that "Classy" and "Mekanic" can take pics and put together a slideshow for all to see.

Hope to see ya here,
Joe B.
p.s. RichZ, keep those snakes BELOW knee level and Thanks for asking Ray.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote