The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 08-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #51
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
PGSCZ06 has disabled reputation
Default Boiler Plate

You can find this verbage in one form or another 10,000 times on the internet.

My advice James is to take it to the limit. Retaining a lawyer does not make one right. However, it does, in most cases display one has something to hide from the general public and in this case, potential future customers. A settlement is an admission of some sort of wrong doing - one cannot disagree on that.
PGSCZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #52
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
Default Classy Gentlemen?

OH - HE'S A LAWYER - THAT EXPLAINS ALOT!

Now why doesn't James and his new friends from RE go trade in their vettes for a couple of used ford festivas and ride into the sunset together and open a bed and breakfast in Vermont where they can sell vitamin supplements to post menopausal men like themselves.
Unread 08-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #53
XtremeZ07

Name :
XtremeZ07 is on a distinguished road
Default Actually he is not

He records seminars for other people. He is a sound and recording man well person.
XtremeZ07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #54
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
Default Good!

Quote: Your misinformation and false defamatory statements have irreparably damaged the Company’s reputation as customers are resigning as a direct result of your actions.

......................and they should.
Unread 08-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #55
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP VetteClub View Post
Wrong again James! this is Scott. After hearing about this from Ernie I could not take it anymore. Ernie never called you a liar Digital Corvettes did.

It was not an extortion letter it was a settlement letter Einstein to give you money, and a ceist and decist letter to stop talking trash about someone. I am the one who wants to fund this slander matter not him!
You were the one who contacted Mesa racing directly not Ernie to do upgrades.
James I don't want to go on any further about this subject. You have found new friends who are in the same businesses you are now there customer. since this original post I have received several pm's about this. It really is not a can of worms that should be opened. Here is just one of them and I have more

Watch rev xtreme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one was to do some checking they may find rev extreme is two faced. Here's a small sample of a post I started and mentioned how they screwed me out of $80.00 for a trans fluid change. Notice how rev extreme took over the thread. Not only did he take over this one, he started two more just explaining all the facts. The facts are simple, he charged me $80.00 more then what I was quoted and to this day has never offered a refund. I believe he currently has a car in his shop that has blown since they worked on it along with two or three more over the past year or so. There is also a current corvette Florida forum member thinking of suing because he spent over $30,000.00 dollars at rev extreme and his C6 still doesn't run right. Oh yea, rev extreme blew his first motor and said they would rebuild it if the owner would pay for the parts.
I don't want my name mentioned about anything other then the $80.00 I was personally cheated out of. The other info is just a heads up that all is not fair and rev extreme has most the locals hoodwinked because of his forum campaigns. Do some homework and find out why he keeps moving or how many shops he's attacked on the forums.

James,AND YOUR 2 OTHER FRIENDS for the last time PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.

There is NO case of a motor built at RevXtreme blowing up since we have owned it period. Total fabrication and lies. Please post up the customer so he can respond with the truth.

On the transmission flush & fluid change, average dealer charges $185 plus for the service, I quoted a lower price as an estimate and when he picked the car up our counter charged him the standard price. His complaint was not made to me in private to rectify it but in a public forum so the damage was done.

On the James motor, lets all step back to the beginning. The customer brought a low mileage sound running Z06 in for a heads/cam/forged piston build. When pistons are swapped the motor needs to be removed and completely disasembled and any competent builder inspects all bearings and journals and any damage severe enough to cause a low oil pressure issue would be very clear and evident. James was told by BP that new bearings, a new oil cooler, new pistons, and new rings were installed at the time....so BP's engine builder basically had done an entire rebuild of the motor and it left with what, 11-12-16#'s of oil pressure and noisey as heck? How can that be blamed on the customer? And when it's brought back and rebuilt AGAIN with similar results in short order? Every shop can make a mistake, and we are not immune from it....but when we do it is fixed in short order at no cost to the customer and everything explained to the customer.

We build motors every day here for the street and all out championship race applications and have NEVER had a motor leave and look like that in so short of a time. And ANYONE is welcome to stop in and watch us build motors from scratch....all is out in the open and the quality and care is second to none.

Throw all the mud you want, but this is all pretty clear. A customer came and paid $15,000 (not an $180 transmission flush/fill & filter change) for a simple motor build and has nothing but junk to show for it. And BP has NOT made it right, just sicked the koolaid drinkers on the customer and done all they can to discredit him.
Unread 08-04-2009, 06:10 AM   #56
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
There is NO case of a motor built at RevXtreme blowing up since we have owned it period. Total fabrication and lies. Please post up the customer so he can respond with the truth.

On the transmission flush & fluid change, average dealer charges $185 plus for the service, I quoted a lower price as an estimate and when he picked the car up our counter charged him the standard price. His complaint was not made to me in private to rectify it but in a public forum so the damage was done.

On the James motor, lets all step back to the beginning. The customer brought a low mileage sound running Z06 in for a heads/cam/forged piston build. When pistons are swapped the motor needs to be removed and completely disasembled and any competent builder inspects all bearings and journals and any damage severe enough to cause a low oil pressure issue would be very clear and evident. James was told by BP that new bearings, a new oil cooler, new pistons, and new rings were installed at the time....so BP's engine builder basically had done an entire rebuild of the motor and it left with what, 11-12-16#'s of oil pressure and noisey as heck? How can that be blamed on the customer? And when it's brought back and rebuilt AGAIN with similar results in short order? Every shop can make a mistake, and we are not immune from it....but when we do it is fixed in short order at no cost to the customer and everything explained to the customer.

We build motors every day here for the street and all out championship race applications and have NEVER had a motor leave and look like that in so short of a time. And ANYONE is welcome to stop in and watch us build motors from scratch....all is out in the open and the quality and care is second to none.

Throw all the mud you want, but this is all pretty clear. A customer came and paid $15,000 (not an $180 transmission flush/fill & filter change) for a simple motor build and has nothing but junk to show for it. And BP has NOT made it right, just sicked the koolaid drinkers on the customer and done all they can to discredit him.
I do not know James well, I do not know BP at all other than following the vette industry for a few years (and the "J" incident). Outside looking in it seems BP&E have a big problem - NO Integrity. I would worry too much about what they or their cronies have to say - I actually dont know your company but reviewing the website but you seem to run a tight ship. Word of Mouth from satisfied customers will always prevail.
Unread 08-04-2009, 06:12 AM   #57
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSCZ06 View Post
I do not know James well, I do not know BP at all other than following the vette industry for a few years (and the "J" incident). Outside looking in it seems BP&E have a big problem - NO Integrity. I would worry too much about what they or their cronies have to say - I actually dont know your company but reviewing the website but you seem to run a tight ship. Word of Mouth from satisfied customers will always prevail.
That is I WOULD NOT WORRY too much!
Unread 08-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #58
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Update from James! He just picked his car up from another SE Florida shop that put a new shortblock in, took 1 week total and now runs quiet as can be w/50 to 70 PSI oil pressure. No noise, no low oil pressure, quiet valvetrain, and running strong.

Don't know any other details other than next week he is scheduled to return for oil change & final tune.
Unread 08-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #59
XtremeZ07

Name :
XtremeZ07 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
Update from James! He just picked his car up from another SE Florida shop that put a new shortblock in, took 1 week total and now runs quiet as can be w/50 to 70 PSI oil pressure. No noise, no low oil pressure, quiet valvetrain, and running strong.

Don't know any other details other than next week he is scheduled to return for oil change & final tune.
This is true!!!! I got my baby back and running strong!!! Thank you all who helped me by listening and or giving advice. I appreciate it all. I want to give a special thanks to the guys at RevXtreme!!! I have to tell you all....They helped me in every way with this, from diagnosing the parts to listening to me cry about it for the past 8 months....and they did it all for FREE!!!!! They did this because they are amazingly excellent and professional people that realize it is not only about money but people come first. Thank you RevXtreme!!!
XtremeZ07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #60
Mannings

Name : Rick Manning
Mannings is on a distinguished road

It's just me one of the "hoodwinked locals".

Yes, Tracy, Karen and their Team at RevXtrem have a loyal following of customers. He has earned this by providing quality work at a fair price and most importantly, he stands behind his customer's satisfaction.
Mannings is offline   Reply With Quote