The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:11 AM   #41
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :
BP VetteClub is on a distinguished road

[quote=PGSCZ06;94340]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP VetteClub View Post

As a large business owner I have never spoke to a "customer", former, good, bad, or otherwise, the way BP is talking to James. It is beyond me. I am #1 in the world (FACT) because I and my employees treat every customer like gold. I would write a check for $50000.00 before I would let me good name go bad but that would never happen because we have not had a reject, return, or unhappy customer in 12 years. Thats what seperate the good from the bad, the successful from the wannabees. Your statements remind me of my days in high school - how old are you? By the way I am not in the performance business but rather a "Merchant of War". I mfg and sell products in support of our American Troops and other (Friendly ONLY) foreign governments.
Well you since you are so ready to write the check from what you misread can I have one as well. He is not my customer however he was a former friend.
BP VetteClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2009, 07:07 AM   #42
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
PGSCZ06 has disabled reputation

[quote=BP VetteClub;94341]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSCZ06 View Post

Well you since you are so ready to write the check from what you misread can I have one as well. He is not my customer however he was a former friend.
"Well you since you" - What?????
PGSCZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2009, 07:20 AM   #43
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :
Smile

[quote=PGSCZ06;94347]
Quote:

"Well you since you" - What?????
Well since you are so ready to write the check from what you misread can I have one as well. He is not my customer however he was a former friend.
Thanks for catching my typo
Unread 08-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #44
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
Default Da - No!

That is for customer goodwill - you could not afford my products.
Unread 08-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #45
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :

Quote:
That is for customer goodwill - you could not afford my products.
You are correct, I can barely afford my 5 Corvettes. I sincerely apologize for all previous statements made to you and wish you all the best.
Unread 08-02-2009, 09:47 AM   #46
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
Default Dude!

That is NOT real money - that's chump change. You have no idea and never will - Just what I expected. You are WAY WAY outside your league.

Maybe I should fund James legal fund.
Unread 08-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #47
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
Default I am done playing with you!

Reputation is Golden. I am well aware and have all the details related to the entire fiasco.

It is very unfortunate that one would put his reputation on the line for money. I wouldnt do it for $10,000,00.00.

If James, whom I barely know, wants my opinion I will provide it for free.

Businesses that do not stand behind their work need not exist.

I am successful because of situations or businesses that operate with THEIR best interests in mind...............I take the high road and it pays back in aces. When one understands this they will realize great success and rewards.

James, unfortunately chose the wrong company to begin with.
Unread 08-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #48
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have always loved corvettes and now run one of the largest organized Corvette Clubs in Florida
So,What is it you want?? A metal or a chest to pin it on??

My guess is you need the chest!!

I'm no rocket scientist,but from the looks of things that engine was "Butchered" and the man has the right to be pissed!!

What I really wanna know is,Who called that "Butcher" an "Engine Builder"??
Unread 08-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #49
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Reputation is Golden. I am well aware and have all the details related to the entire fiasco.

It is very unfortunate that one would put his reputation on the line for money. I wouldnt do it for $10,000,00.00.

If James, whom I barely know, wants my opinion I will provide it for free.

Businesses that do not stand behind their work need not exist.

I am successful because of situations or businesses that operate with THEIR best interests in mind...............I take the high road and it pays back in aces. When one understands this they will realize great success and rewards.

James, unfortunately chose the wrong company to begin with.

"I'd rather explain the price of Quality,Than apologize for anything less"

It's kept me buisy for over for over 30 years!!
Unread 08-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #50
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjunkie View Post

"I'd rather explain the price of Quality,Than apologize for anything less"

It's kept me buisy for over for over 30 years!!
This is my last post on this subject: one thing I have learned is that the most stubborn people to try and convince otherwise once we have our minds made up are us Corvette owners. That said, all you guys are so quick to burn BPP at the stake for being guilty of incompetence, fraud dishonesty and theivery--but you're unwilling to consider all the facts and you're overwhelmingly willing to take as true an angry and vengeful customer. And just a reminder James you are the one who made the slanderous/libelous statements about BPP so be carefull or you'll get more letters from paralegals and 2nd year law students, obviously the letter the attorney sent was so over your head maybe it's time to get more remedial since you're so clearly a special needs owner. With Ernie's permission, I am posting the "parking ticket" attorney's correspondence to James. James contends this is an extortion letter to cease and desist. After reading this letter, you come to your own conclusions as to James' credibility in all this:
CHARLES LEEDS, P.A.
P.O. Box 614
Boynton Beach, FL 33425
(954) 295-4143
(954) 781-6441 FAX
06/19/2009

Mr. James Removed
address Removed
Tamarac Removed

RE: Above named/BPP MATTER; FINAL DEMAND PRIOR TO COMMENCING CIVIL LEGAL ACTION TO CEASE AND DESIST; FINAL OFFER TO SETTLE MATTER

Sent via U.S. Regular Mail, Certified Mail and Process Server

Dear Mr. Removed

Be advised that Charles Leeds, Esquire has been retained by BPP President Ernie Francis regarding defamatory false statements made by you on various internet forums including but not limited to Digitalcorvettes.com & Corvetteforum.com

Your statements contain references pertaining to services rendered by BPP and include several defamatory, false statements about BPP and its Officers. Your statements and actions pertaining to my client constitute defamation of character. My client has responded/explained to you personally and has responded in said forums why your claims against BPP are erroneous and without merit. My client has made every effort to resolve this matter amicably yet you continue making said defamatory statements against BPP.

Your misinformation and false defamatory statements have irreparably damaged the Company’s reputation as customers are resigning as a direct result of your actions. Accordingly, your statements have caused irreparable harm to my client. My client demands you IMMEDIATELY take all necessary action to cease and desist making further slanderous/libelous statements against BPP and its President.

ONE TIME OFFER OF SETTLEMENT: the above notwithstanding, My client realizes that litigating this matter will be extremely costly, so BPP is making this one and only offer of settlement to be finished with this matter once and for all. If you agree to settle this matter for the Sum of TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($2500.00), cease and desist any and all defamatory statements made against my client, sign/get notarized the enclosed release and return to my office, my client will immediately remit and mail you a check for same. THIS CORRESPONDENCE IS FOR SETTLEMENT PURPOSES and presented with the intention of reaching a final settlement prior to filing civil suit, and not intended to be binding should litigation become necessary in this matter.

Failure to agree to the above IMMEDIATELY shall result in further civil legal action against you; my client has authorized me to take all civil legal action to resolve this matter, including but not limited to seeking civil injunctive relief against you in Broward County Circuit Court and seeking all damages as permitted by Florida Law including but not limited to punitive damages.
GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY

Sincerely,

Charles Leeds, Esq.

if James is incorrect regarding this issue, how many other issues in this whole can of worms is he being less than forthcoming or accurate??? In this and in everything in life that is based on conflict there are (at least) two sides to every story. Look to your own experiences and you'll see this to be true. Now why doesn't James and his new friends from RE go trade in their vettes for a couple of used ford festivas and ride into the sunset together and open a bed and breakfast in Vermont where they can sell vitamin supplements to post menopausal men like themselves.

One more personal note, as of today I no longer have anything to do with Ernie BPP or the majority of the existing Corvette club; this has been nothing more than one big headache due to 3-4 people, I just want to go back to my law firm where Im dealing with criminals rapists and child molesters who make are much nicer and easier to deal with than corvette owners. All I wanted to do was have some fun and comradery. I am forming a new club with a 12 member max and sponsor free and ego free with a hint of mechanical knowledge.