The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 09-13-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Well, this is shaping up to be a very interesting election...

Heard some rumors about Hillary Clinton having medical issues, so decided to see what the heck is going on. Found a couple of YouTube videos that are disturbing on a number of levels.

Another rather interesting video. Especially the last minute or so. Is Hillary seriously dissing the Obama administration saying people are desperate for CHANGE NOW from the way he has run this country?

Unread 09-13-2016, 05:17 PM   #2
mrr23
The Alignment Guy

Name : Robert J Hinton
mrr23 is on a distinguished road

its unfortunate that no matter what she does, some people just will not accept her for what she really is. a power monger. she lies to your face and these people still go ok i'll vote for you.
Unread 09-13-2016, 05:58 PM   #3
Rich Z

Yeah, the more I learn about that "Clinton Foundation", the more awful Bill and Hillary sound. I really don't wish anyone any harm, but I would be hard pressed to come up with any reason at all why the world wouldn't be a better place if they both were just gone.

The idea that people would actually vote FOR Hillary Clinton to become the president of the USA just completely boggles my mind.

And concerning Trump, I really had no intention of voting for him neither, but after seeing the all out smear campaign the "powers that be" are trying to steam roller him over with via the captive media, I just HAVE to think that he must scare the absolute crap out of them, and therefore would be good for US little people. THEY are scared to death of any change, which pretty much means to me that Trump is going to make that happen if he gets into office. And lord knows that we certainly do need some substantial change in this country if it is going to survive much longer.
Unread 09-14-2016, 04:44 PM   #4
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

No question in my mind that Hillary should be in jail but both the DOJ and FBI are more corrupt than anyone imagined .If Hillary wins Trump won't go quietly
and he will scream calling the election was fixed .(high probability) .

The fact is that if Trump we're to become president he will have to contend with congress and the supreme court .I doubt he is as wealthy as he pretends and is somewhat con artist .

I've voted Libertarian at times but for various reasons I can't support Johnson .

I'll have to PROBABLY vote for Trump for various reasons which are top secret .Keeping in mind the Government reads all this crap we post .
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2016, 06:23 PM   #5
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Yeah, the number of blind sheep in our country astounds me. First Obama, now Hillary. How anyone can vote for her is beyond me. The woman will say whatever she thinks you want to hear. When she told the black people in South Carolina that she always carried a bottle of hot sauce with her everywhere she went.....
Unread 09-14-2016, 06:23 PM   #6
Rich Z

This just keeps on getting more and more interesting....

Unread 09-15-2016, 05:14 PM   #7
Rich Z

Well, this sort of activity is pretty disturbing:

Seriously? People acting like a pack of wild animals and attacking other people over political crap?
Unread 09-15-2016, 08:04 PM   #8
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

It appears a certain faction of our society wants to live in our great country for the benefits and free handouts, but they don't like the idea that they should be required to work or follow our laws. Then when someone supports a candidate that might change their way of life they become violent and wave the flag of the country they came from. I say if you are that proud of your flag then just go back to the wonderful country from which you came. And that jackass Obama wants to flood the nation with 110,000 more bastards that hate our guts!
Unread 10-14-2016, 05:09 PM   #9
grumpyvette
retired mech engineer

Name :
grumpyvette has disabled reputation

unfortunately theres no required knowledge of and loyalty too the U.S. constitution test to vote!
grumpyvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2016, 05:18 PM   #10
Rich Z

You would think that it should at least be a requirement that voters be VERIFIABLE residents of the country they are voting within. It's pretty telling that the democrats will fight such laws tooth and nail.