The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 11-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
72ragtop

Name :
72ragtop is on a distinguished road
Default Land for sale/trade in Franklin NC.

Thanks to all whom inquired and offered some nice items up for trade. Sorry no wives or kids, from one joker. And 2 snowmobiles arent going to help me down here either.
I was looking for a older car. Or cash. Not interested in boats, jet skis', etc.
few offers for them came by.
But after studying up on the newer C5's. I may be inclined to trade towards one. Also whomever email me with encrypted message. Please email back. I got your part of your title. Trade? 87 Buick Grand National 37k miles. Body of email was, f'd up. And when i tried to respond, got an error message.
Property info is in a thread just below this post.
I am holding off til after the holliday season before giving over to a realtor to list.
Any questions email at pooldaze@aol.com or if u have my number please call. Thanks and have a great holiday season.
ken
72ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote