The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Closed Thread
Unread 11-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #21
TyZtoy

Name :
TyZtoy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy
im not saying they are all bad, the painting in the engine area was good. and it did sound good after we took it home. but u did hold it for an extra month never telling my dad why, because i do remember him always being pissed off and having him tell me, and i even listend in on phone calls to hear you telling him you needed an extra week, then another then another.and for CCs info i do drive the vette alot, and i do live with my dad. the vette dash was pulled apart by you! i remember walking in and seeing it being put together and from then on not having a FM radio. and no it wasnt ever paid in full. check you logs and do the math. and i have talked this over with my dad, the original post was put up without him knowing, now he knows and doesnt care. so peace out till next time all.sorry you all have to be in on this.

Jon
Dude! Give it a REST...

It's apparent you do not have your facts right or you are simply just trying to start trouble. You probably snuck the car out late one night for a joy ride, messed it up and trying to point blame somewhere else before you get BUSTED by your old man. No.. he probably does not care because he's HAPPY with the car. I would too if I had to put out 20k to get my car up to par.

Jake,
I give you credit for even entertaining this.

C-Ya Later.....
Ty
Unread 11-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #22
TyZtoy

Name :
TyZtoy has disabled reputation

I almost forgot!

Jonnyboy,
I will give you credit for something!! You got Corvette Concepts to JOIN THE FORUM!!!

It's about time JAKE and BRIAN!

Unread 11-13-2006, 08:35 PM   #23
Corvette Concepts

Name :
Corvette Concepts is on a distinguished road

My Response to hopefully Jon's Last Post....

Hi All,

I believe I have said all that is necessary regarding this matter, but I guess I need to respond to this last post. This car was completed on February 14, 2006. If there was a problem, all anyone would have had to do would be to pick up the phone and I would have responded. I have spoken to Jon's dad today and I invited him to come up one day and I would repaint the rotors. I believe the rotor issue was caused by Jon's spirited driving. The work we did on this car was beyond satisfactory. This 1998 Corvette was quite used. It appeared that every nut, bolt, fastener, plastic part, metal part, leather part, etc. had an issue. I had the car extra time because we did an additional $16,000.00 worth of work. Jon's dad and I were in touch almost daily and he was well aware of the additional work. I obviously discussed each and every additional project prior to beginning the work. We restored nearly every component. We again, NEVER went into the dash, whether Jon says so or not. Remember, in his first post he was the owner and the driver of the car. Jon was only on my property two or three times at the most. I seriously doubt any money is due on the work but thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will take a moment and review the records. And as far as your dad not caring, well, I have informed your dad about your sig line stating to "race behind ur dad's back". I know if you were my son we'd be having a serious discussion. Your dad is a very nice guy and I think you take advantage of him.
Jon, it's obvious that you're a young man with issues. You say you're sorry everyone has to be in on this....how do you think everyone has become involved? It's you Jon. This appears to be an adult forum so I might suggest that you act appropriately or do what most younger guys do...just read the posts and learn. I now will apologize to all members for having to tolerate this series of posts. I will no longer answer Jon's posts, however I will respond to any other members posts. If you wish to say anything further Jon, please respond to me privately at corvetteconcepts@mailmt.com

Jake Delaney

Corvette Concepts
Delco/Mongoose Performance
Corvette Ranch
Sarasota, Florida 34240
941-322-0577

im not saying they are all bad, the painting in the engine area was good. and it did sound good after we took it home. but u did hold it for an extra month never telling my dad why, because i do remember him always being pissed off and having him tell me, and i even listend in on phone calls to hear you telling him you needed an extra week, then another then another.and for CCs info i do drive the vette alot, and i do live with my dad. the vette dash was pulled apart by you! i remember walking in and seeing it being put together and from then on not having a FM radio. and no it wasnt ever paid in full. check you logs and do the math. and i have talked this over with my dad, the original post was put up without him knowing, now he knows and doesnt care. so peace out till next time all.sorry you all have to be in on this.

Jon

Corvette Concepts
Delco/Mongoose Performance
Corvette Ranch
Sarasota, Florida 34240
941-322-0577
Unread 11-13-2006, 08:51 PM   #24
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default I'm sorry, but WOW!

Looks like Johnnyboy just got OWNED!
Johnnyboy....u gotz sum esplaining 2 du!
Unread 11-13-2006, 08:59 PM   #25
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default was telling the wife about Corvette Concepts last post and...

Man....I'm still lmao I couldn't Not laugh!

Sorry Mr. Delaney for being so quick to judge you.
Unread 11-13-2006, 09:02 PM   #26
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad

Looks like Johnnyboy just got OWNED!
Johnnyboy....u gotz sum esplaining 2 du!
oh yeah.... Jon...you need some ointment there buddy....cause you got BURNED!
Unread 11-13-2006, 09:05 PM   #27
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic
oh yeah.... Jon...you need some ointment there buddy....cause you got BURNED!
Quit
Unread 11-13-2006, 09:11 PM   #28
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
Quit
never!

Jon =

Rich...