The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 03-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #11
Lou G

Name :
Lou G is on a distinguished road

Rick, I bought a Jake hat from Bad Boys Vette, where the picture of your hood is, for $20. The shipping was minimal.
Lou
Lou G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 01:27 PM   #12
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou G View Post
Rick, I bought a Jake hat from Bad Boys Vette, where the picture of your hood is, for $20. The shipping was minimal.
Lou
I agree,, Heres the link

http://www.globalwebcart.com/bbvstuff/

Or better yet if you go to St Pete Grand Prix visit the trailer with the Jake stuff in it. The Fast Vette Accessories trailer is where the Bad Boy Vettes seem to have found an outlet for their merchandise. The owner is from the Tampa Bay area (or just north on maybe Spring Hill). I bought a Jake hat for 15 or 20 bucks at Sebring from Fast vette accessories.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008, 08:42 AM   #13
fletcher4u

Name : Bob Fletcher
fletcher4u has disabled reputation

I had a simular problem with Tom Z wheels. I ordered a set of chromes for my 02 Z06 they came fast 2 days. I spent $100.00 for mount and balance the car shuck all over the road so I called TomZ and was given the name of a shop that had a force balancer . I spent $90.00 more on the rebalance with the same result . A friend of mine has a tire changer and balancer so we broke down all 4 and spun the wheels with out the tires. The best one was two oz out the wurst 4.5 oz out they all were straight . I called TomZ got a run a round they say they can' t be responsible for shipping damage . One more time the wheels are not out of round ! They replaced the one that was 4.5oz out. At this time all 4 are in the attic and the stockers are on the car one with no weight the worst at 1.5 oz and no shake. Long and short Tom Z Wheels SUCK
fletcher4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #14
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

It took 7 days for mine to arrive. They shipped them 3 days after they said they did. The boxes for three of the wheels looked like they had gotten wet somewhere. Two of the wheels had the protective plastic rings missing. I think all mine were someone else's returns. Good thing you didn't say they suck on CF
Unread 03-25-2008, 06:38 AM   #15
fletcher4u

Name : Bob Fletcher
fletcher4u has disabled reputation

Ya I know they would throw me out it mite cost them some vendor money. after all a crappy vendor is more important than a long standing member .
fletcher4u is offline   Reply With Quote