The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 06-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #11
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Brian, hang in there man. One way or another things have a way of working themselves out for the best.

Keep your eyes and ears open, get some good advice and bet on your friends for support. Thats what we do best

The thing about the vette doesn't sound "bad" at all. During and after this you'll need a stress reliever. Thats what mines for. I get in, top off and haul ass, uh, I mean drive the speed limit very cautiously (in case any of the locals are watching ) across the bridges, enjoy the water and the wind through my hair (inside joke)

BTW, in case there are any locals watching the site, I drive an electron blue C5 with a twin turbo system and .......

Take care my friend and let us know how things progress if you're so inclined.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #12
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Man, that has to be heart rendering to go through.......... Why are some people so willing to throw away a relationship?

Out of curiosity, how long have you two been married?
In most cases (not all) women do not leave unless they have something ready to go to.One sign of this is when the women wants little or nothing .Another sign is when they don't want to join in counseling.Now this is not always true as i've stated.
I did read (yes I can)that after 5 yrs of divorce 50% of the people had regrets.After 10yrs 60% wish they had worked it out.
I've been attatched to my wife since the first grade when she was the first girl I never kissed (give me an ah).Thats 54 yrs.and it hasn't been easy at times.But---
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #13
BuilderBob

Name :
BuilderBob has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman
I raised my son on my own for 14 years.
Did the same with my 3 kids. When they became teenagers I told the ex she could have them back! No deal. Regardless, I wouldn't change a thing.

Brian,

It's good there are no kids involved. Whatever your wife's motivation, it appears that she is trying to be fair. These things can quickly get out of control, however, so remenber to stay cool. It will work out.
BuilderBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM   #14
Delta0six
Bus Driver

Name :
Delta0six has disabled reputation
Default Thank you...

It is really helping me to hear from all of you. In fact it is helping me to stay cool. I have finally reached the point in the last day, that I am ready to move forward and get this thing over with, however there is still a lot of things to work out, and filling out this financial affidavit is a nightmare.

Thanks again,

Brian
Unread 06-23-2007, 10:13 AM   #15
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Brian,

I have been keeping up with your thread and am Very Sorry that this is going on in your life!
I haven't replied till now only because, I don't have anything to offer in the way of HELP.
Anyway, Good Luck, God Bless and keep your Chin Up!

~Ray
Unread 06-23-2007, 11:13 PM   #16
Qman

Name :
Qman is on a distinguished road
Talking bad times

Eat the pie and throw the pan away!
Qman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2007, 03:16 PM   #17
JCswm

Name :
JCswm is on a distinguished road

My Marriage only lasted 5 years & it got ugly!! we were young and only had one child & not many assests but I wish I would have hired a Private Investagator!! She started Dating this guy months before she left me... I wish I would have known then.... It was really hard on me not knowing why she left me and like you she didn't want to even try. I know it sounds harsh but you've got to protect yourself.... If she's just quitting the marrage, she deserves NOTHING of yours!!!
JCswm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2007, 05:51 AM   #18
sandman

Name :
sandman is on a distinguished road

Hang in there Brian
we are still thinking and hoping the best for you. Just take one day at a time and don't look to far in the past. Look forward because you have to still see your goals and dreams and strive for them. Don't give up on yourself. Trust me I know.
Rob
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2007, 06:00 PM   #19
00 NBFRC

Name :
00 NBFRC has disabled reputation

If both of you agree on splitting up the assets, then you might want to consider using a paralegal. Im sure there are plenty in the Orlando area. My wife has had her paralegal business on Merritt Island since 1991. Here is the link with price lists for the services her office offers. http://paraeaglepaperworks.com/
You could call to set up a consultation.
Hope this helps. Take care of yourself!
Allan
00 NBFRC is offline   Reply With Quote