The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Maintenance, Mods, & Tips

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Maintenance, Mods, & Tips Mods | Tips | Repairs & Troubleshooting

Unread 07-30-2007, 08:18 PM   #11
coolassbrad

Name :
coolassbrad is on a distinguished road

well like i said ive had great experiences there i know there are a few people on this forum that bad mouth them, thats fine everybody has a preference who they like to deal with.when i started shopping for my car i went there in cut off shorts and flipflops drove my 10 year old work truck and looked like i couldnt afford to pay for a tank of gas in a vette much less buy one,we went on several test drives and money was never mentioned i told mike what i was looking for and he said he had one in the back but it wasnt done yet but we could look we fell in love with the unfinished car .mike built me the vette i wanted at a price that was more than fair,i added c6 chrome rims and wanted to use existing tires they replaced all 4 tires at theyre cost.since the sale i have been back a few times for little stuff and lots of advice ive alwaays been treated great and they have always done a great job on my rideso if your thinking about stopping by do it and if you dont see what your looking for ask that place has rooms full hidden treasures
coolassbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2007, 10:45 PM   #12
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

Way to go Joe. I can hear my windows rattling at my house when you start it up in the morning. You don't need any pesticides-just start her up and all the bugs will go running off scared.
PS: I can't wait to hear them. Mark
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote