The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 06-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #51
BESZ28

Name : brian kolkowski
BESZ28 has disabled reputation

stop, all of you corvette owners have been at a red light either now or when you were younger and a mustang started to rev his engine and you all raced or maybe took off hard. it is horrible don't get me wrong but the passenger new they were going to race. don't be hypocrites, why do you put your varaams on?your headers? etc.....nick has a personal hell for the rest of his life...he killed his best friend(brain dead)
Unread 06-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #52
Mark Dalton

Name : Mark Dalton
Mark Dalton has disabled reputation

I think you're missing the point here. What folks on this site are upset about, at least me, are the events that transpired AFTER the crash. It appears that Nick is trying to use his families clout and money to make things easier for him. That's just wrong. If this had happened to any of us, we'd expect to get slammed for it. All we're saying is Nick should own up to what happened and take his medicine. Whether the passenger knew he was going to be involved in a race or not is irrelevant.
Mark Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #53
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESZ28 View Post
stop, all of you corvette owners have been at a red light either now or when you were younger and a mustang started to rev his engine and you all raced or maybe took off hard. it is horrible don't get me wrong but the passenger new they were going to race. don't be hypocrites, why do you put your varaams on?your headers? etc.....nick has a personal hell for the rest of his life...he killed his best friend(brain dead)

I'll do you one better than that. I've street raced like a MOFO when I was 16-19 YOA. I'm 51 now. Times have changed.

I did it with people in the car on an occasion or 2 (or 3 or 4). It was stupid; however, where we did it wasn't crowed city streets. Even Hillsborough Ave. and Fowler Ave back then were not crowed. And if I had done what Nick did, I'd have gone to jail and suffered the consequenses.

And whining like a little girl (no offense meant to the ladies of the forum), would not have made a difference! PERIOD!

You're "assuming" the passenger knew and concurred with what Nick was doing or about to do. I'd "assume" the same thing and likely, we'd all be right. His families attorney will try to make it out otherwise I'm sure, but I think a civil court jury will feel differently.

That said, it still doesn't negate what Nick did, they fact that it was negligent, stupid, irresponsible and dangerous. It also doesn't change the ATTITUDE NHick, Terry, Linda and the rest seem to have toward the matter.
Terry is already looking at $$ from a follow up show (according to his statement), Linda thinks "she's" the victim and the one "hurt" here (again according to the recording), and Nick, well he's just nick, a spoiled littel rich kid who thinks he's being picked on.....

I don't think anyone here, myself included, are hypocritical as it pertains to the event itself. We've most all been there and done that!

It's more the attitude and lack of remorse that bothers me!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #54
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
It's more the attitude and lack of remorse that bothers me!
Same here. If you would have read the previous posts BESZ28 that should be pretty clear.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESZ28 View Post
nick has a personal hell for the rest of his life...he killed his best friend(brain dead)
That is our point. He is not going through "A personal hell for the rest of his life". He is crying and whining about his "Terrible" situation in a cell. He is whimpering about wanting to be on house arrest where his bathroom is twice the size of his current cell (his words not mine). He is crying to his mother on the phone about how they will all just get away from this situation and go on some extravagant vacation somewhere when he gets out.

He is doing anythying and everything to AVOID going through "A personal hell" for ANY length of time. He has shown that his parents have sheltered and spoiled him all of his life. He has NEVER had to face the music on any legal matters in his entire life. If you don't want to believe me (when I have personally talked to the police that patrol his neighborhood) then sit down and watch a few of the Hogan Knows Best episodes. It is VERY clear that Nick has been taught to turn his nose up at anyone who has less money than him, and to expect that money (or celebrity) the family has to buy him out of any trouble he finds. I for one don't think he deserves ANY leniency, yet the situation caves in to him over and over.

I could never live in LA, the celebrities are even worse out there.... and all we have here is a spoiled kid of a retired wrestler....
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #55
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Default UPDATE

New twist to his incarceration story.... Stephanie Ragusa (Jailed in Hillsborough County for multiple counts of sex with her minor students) writes Nick who sits in Pinellas County Jail (who still happens to be a 17 yoa minor).

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/6/6/354939.html
Unread 06-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #56
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Default EXCLUSIVE: Linda Bollea: Nick happy about jail transfer

EXCLUSIVE: Linda Bollea: Nick happy about jail transfer

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2...+jail+transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baynews9
Bollea is likely getting out of jail in a little over five months, sometime in late October
Unread 06-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #57
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Dalton View Post
I think you're missing the point here. What folks on this site are upset about, at least me, are the events that transpired AFTER the crash. It appears that Nick is trying to use his families clout and money to make things easier for him. That's just wrong. If this had happened to any of us, we'd expect to get slammed for it. All we're saying is Nick should own up to what happened and take his medicine. Whether the passenger knew he was going to be involved in a race or not is irrelevant.
Thats it for me.Spoiled rotten kid.
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #58
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket View Post
EXCLUSIVE: Linda Bollea: Nick happy about jail transfer

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2...+jail+transfer
Well! I'm glad thier happy. I'd hate to think that spoiled brat and his momma might have to suffer a bit

I'm really disapointed in the Sheriff over this. I don't beloieve for a minute the news story about "routine" transfers and crap

Justice? Lets see how well he handles himself with a couple of bad arsed gang bangers

(Sorry-just halucinating)
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #59
coolassbrad

Name :
coolassbrad is on a distinguished road

please send your gently used ps2 game to pinellas county juvie center care of nick hogan thanks for your support
coolassbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2008, 09:28 AM   #60
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Wahhh.... sniffle

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/lo...7-10523ccf6ce3