The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
ronnie948
Ronnie948

Name :
ronnie948 has disabled reputation
Default Amazon MarketPlace a very,very BAD choice

I purchased an Item from Amazon.com on June 2nd. 2007, My credit card was charged June 3rd. The Item was said to be in stock and promised to be sent out by June 6th. I recieved nothing about my shipment from Amazon by June 8th.so I E-Mailed the seller (ryanmil22) an Amazon Market Place Vender. I got no answer. I E-Mailed and even called Amazon and all they told me was what a great seller ryanmil22 was and to just wait until June 23rd for any response. Next I saw on my account that I had to wait until June 26th and send ryanmil22 an E-Mail and wait until June 29th to ask for a refund. I did that and now I have to wait one to two weeks to see if my refund will be approved. Amazon will have had my money at least 42 days along with the 32 or more other people that did not recieve their item or any responses from ryanmil22 about the items they ordered from Amazon.com. Amazon knew there was a problem with their seller and still made all of their customers jump through hoops to try to get their money refunded. Today is the 30th. of June and I still have no Item or No refund. I would not be this mad about this if it was not for the fact that Amazon knew there was a problem with this vender and would not vary their policy enough to help out the Amazon customers that purchased items through them and were not serviced properly. They actually closed ryanmil22's Amazon store and tossed him off of their site around the 10th or 13th of June due to all of the customer feedbacks and complaints. Talking to Amazon was like talking to a recording that only would repeat how great their seller was and not to worry about not recieving a thing for your money. I would suggest to never ever buy from the Amazon Market Place because Amazon will not help at all for a full month if the seller is a scam.Ryanmil22 had a very good feedback on June 2nd when I placed my order. By June 13th he had 7 extremly bad feedbacks telling how he never responded or sent any items to any customers. My opinion is that Amazon should refund customers money as soon as they booted him off of the site and closed up his Amazon store. Not keep my money tied up for who knows how long until they decide to refund it. When they knew of a definite problem they should have done the proper thing and took better care of their Amazon Customers and not tried to make the thief vender look like such a great and honest seller.
Thanks for letting me vent and rant.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote