The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-16-2007, 01:18 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Question About charter memberships...

OK, this one kind of hit me alongside the head, so I'm going to ask you all what I should do about it.

Originally I asked Rashelle to make me up a little graphic for Charter Members, with the intent of giving them to the first 100 members to register on this site. So I figured out a filter so I could look at who they may be and came up with a list of the first 100. Hmm. Seemed like an awful lot of them hadn't been back here for a while, so I refined the filter to show me how many of those first 100 have been back here since June 1, 2007. I came up with only 39.

Now it just doesn't seem right that I give that Charter Member graphic to 61 members who have apparently abandoned the site after registering. Not when there are many others who are here NOW and apparently putting a lot of time and effort into getting this site growing. Kind of dilutes the recognition, I think....

But what do I do about it? Just forget this plan entirely? Or go ahead and give those 39 members the graphic and forget about the rest of them? Give the graphics to all 100 regardless of their current presence here?

Or just figure out a different plan altogether? I thought about perhaps giving the graphic to the first 100 paid memberships (when implemented), but heck, that seems kind of mercenary somehow.

What do you all think? I sure as heck don't want to do this in any manner that winds up pissing people off.

Man, I sure do wish more things were just BLACK and WHITE and not all of this gray stuff.