The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Just For Laughs!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Just For Laughs! Got a story to tell that tickles the funny bone? Heard a REALLY good joke? How about sharing those stories here with us?

Unread 11-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation
Default Italian Pregnancy

An 18 yr old italian girl tells her Mother that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drug store & buys a pregnancy kit, The test result? Shows the girl is pregnant!!........Shouting,cursing,crying, the mother says,'Who was the pig that did this to ya? I want ta know??.........The girl picks up the telephone & makes a call. 1/2 hour later, a.... (FERRARI).... stops in front of their house. A mature & distinguished man with grey hair & impeccably dressed in an ARmani suit steps out of the..... (FERRARI)....... & enters the house.........HE sit's in the living room with the father, mother,& the girl & tell's em; Good mourning, Your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge.....I will pay all costs & provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.....Addititionally,If a girl is born, I will bequeath a...... (Ferrari),....2 retail stores, A townhouse, a beachfront villa,& a $2,000,000 bank account.....Now if a boy is born, My legacy will be a couple of factories & a $4,000,000 bank account, Now if twins, They will receive a factory & $2,000,000 each........However, If there is a miscarriage,? What, do ya suggest I DO?..........At this point the father,,,,who has remained silent,,,,,,,Places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder & tell's him........'YA!....... a........ GONNA...... try again????
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote