The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 05-29-2007, 02:03 AM   #11
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Darn, wish I could make it. My birthday is on the 21rst...
Unread 05-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #12
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 softtail
Good to hear from everyone about the party. Well the date is nothing other than it's a Saturday, but if we want to give it a reason, then let's call it my Birthday Bash, my b-day is a few days before on the 10th. So there we have an excuse to PARTY, Joe's B-Day !!!
There are some motels about 4mi. from my house for those that want to stay late and drive back the next day.
This is just one of those weekend gettogethers where the Party is at Joe & Debs place on Saturday.
At some of the Corvette Clubs websites there are pics of parties they have at members homes, well this is my first corvetteflorida party, lets have a nice turnout so that "Classy" and "Mekanic" can take pics and put together a slideshow for all to see.

Hope to see ya here,
Joe B.
p.s. RichZ, keep those snakes BELOW knee level and Thanks for asking Ray.
Joe,we will be there around 2-2:30,We {mary} will make some dessert to bring.We cant wait.
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 08:29 PM   #13
Classy
Car Arts Auto Detailing

Name :
Classy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backyard Mechanic
Joe,we will be there around 2-2:30,We {mary} will make some dessert to bring.We cant wait.
How did I get dragged into this? Can't wait to see you all.
Classy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 11:11 PM   #14
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Boy that really sounds great and I'd love to meet everyone.My only problem is i'm stuck up here 1443 miles north of ya.But I've driven that far for a good meal before.
I'll pass this time but not the next.Have fun
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2007, 05:56 PM   #15
Classy
Car Arts Auto Detailing

Name :
Classy has disabled reputation

Quote:
I am thinking about having a get-together at my house on July 14th. Come on over, hang out, have some adult refreshments, eat some food, have a good time. We will have food and beverages, but if you have a favorite beverage or Killer Party Food, everyone likes those homemade receipes, then bring it on over. I will make some of my almost famous "Hillbilly Chilli". If you make a tasty pot of chili bring it, this could turn into a "Chili Cookoff" in the future. The festivities will be indoors, outside, and on the Pool deck, so if you want too, bring your swimmers and a towel.

The fun will start around 1pm and end whenever, or 10pm, whichever comes first.

If you are a musician, bring your instrument, homegrown music is always welcome.

If you are planning on heading over, let me know so I can get enough food and drinks for everyone.

Hope to see ya,

Joe & Deb
The have plenty of room.Attachment 1356

Last edited by Classy; 07-07-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Classy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #16
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default We'll...

Unfortunately not be able to make it this time .

My mom is experiencing technical difficulties!
Unread 07-02-2007, 06:48 PM   #17
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy
Boy that really sounds great and I'd love to meet everyone.My only problem is i'm stuck up here 1443 miles north of ya.But I've driven that far for a good meal before.
I'll pass this time but not the next.Have fun
And a Birthday Party!!! Got any photos of your party on the Dragon Fat Boy???
gmjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #18
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

Hey Joe and Deb, it looks like my wife and I will be able to come. Should we drive all over the neighborhood like the tourista caravan captains or are you going to make it easier and send directions?
I'll be glad to bring my spicy cheese dip and make margaritas if that will help. Anything else you folks need, just give me a holler. Mark
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2007, 12:11 AM   #19
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough
Default Party at my place

Quote:
I am thinking about having a get-together at my house on July 14th. Come on over, hang out, have some adult refreshments, eat some food, have a good time. We will have food and beverages, but if you have a favorite beverage or Killer Party Food, everyone likes those homemade receipes, then bring it on over. I will make some of my almost famous "Hillbilly Chilli". If you make a tasty pot of chili bring it, this could turn into a "Chili Cookoff" in the future. The festivities will be indoors, outside, and on the Pool deck, so if you want too, bring your swimmers and a towel.

The fun will start around 1pm and end whenever, or 10pm, whichever comes first.

If you are a musician, bring your instrument, homegrown music is always welcome.

If you are planning on heading over, let me know so I can get enough food and drinks for everyone.

Hope to see ya,

Joe & Deb
Greetings to all on our Florida 'Vette site....

The date is still set, 07/14/07, (i should have thought this thru since 07/07/07 would be a great day for a party), anyway, ...
We are still on, for those of you that asked about Hotels, I will get the phone #'s and post them on tuesday. As far as food and beverages go, I will have beer, wine, coctails and party food, if we run out, SweetBay and the Liquor store are less than a mile away!!!

The party starts anytime after 1pm and lasts until we get tired of looking at eachother, I am guessing when we have drank all the alcohol and the food is gone everyone will leave.

Speaking of food, my plan right now is Hillbilly Chili , Wings, and a cheese / veggie tray, chips and salsa.

I have a nice smoker/grill if anyone wants to cook some meat.

I don't have a clue as to how many of our corvetteflorida friends are going to be here, so as we get closer to the 14th, if everyone that plans on coming let me know so I can get enough stuff together.

Here are directions to get here and my address so you can map it.

From I-75 take the sr70 exit #217, go East to the 2nd traffic light, past the flashing light at the fire station, to Braden Run, turn (R),Braden Woods, follow Braden Run to the 2nd Stop Sign, turn (R), You will see the Vettes, 2nd drive on the right.
When you get here, just come on in, find me or Deb, or someone you know and thats it, you are here.

From Sarasota/Bradenton, get to sr70 (53rd ave), head East past I-75 to Braden Run(Braden Woods), then stay on Braden run to the 2nd stop sign, turn (R), you will see the Vettes.

The address is 6310 Pine Meadow Way, Bradenton, FL. 34202

Phone is my cell, 941-780-3520

See ya here..... Remember, if you want to bring a favorite dish, I love family receipes as much as I like homegrown MUSIC, so if you play on the front porch or play in the kitchen, bring it with you.

Joe & Deb
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2007, 07:34 AM   #20
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

In my best nasal whine I will now sing for you-Hey good lookin',what's you got cookin'? How about cookin' up somethin with meeeeee!
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote