The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 09-05-2009, 09:18 AM   #1
LEJ ZO6
LEJ ZO6

Name :
LEJ ZO6 has disabled reputation
Default Wheels for 3/4 Ton GM

Would anyone in the Tampa area be interested in these wheels ?

They are Progressive brand aluminum wheels in 16" X 8" with 8 lugs. They are rated for 3/4 ton truck. They fit the standard 8 lug GM bolt pattern. I used them on a GMC Suburban 2500. I know they will fit the Chevy suburban and Chevy/GMC 3/4 ton pickup.

They are polished aluminum, not chromed. They are pretty dirty but will clean up with some aluminum polish.

Three of them are in good shape. The 4th one is still usable but has some damage on the back of the center hub from when the lug nuts came loose and let the wheel escape. The front side still looks good.

I quit using them because I got tired of cleaning them, not because of the damage when the wheel came off.

I'd like to get $150 for all 4 of them. I'd like to sell them to someone near Tampa for 2 reasons.

1.) I don't really want to pack and ship them very bad.
2.) I want the buyer to see them and inspect the damaged one before buying them.

I also have the stock steel wheels. They are new and were taken off the Suburban after a few hundred miles and replaced with the Progressive aluminum wheels. They are 16" X 8" and dark gray in color. I don't have a picture of them but they are like new. - $100

I can accept PayPal or VISA/MasterCard
LEJ ZO6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
LEJ ZO6
LEJ ZO6

Name :
LEJ ZO6 has disabled reputation
Default Anyone ?

Nobody interested ?

How about an offer ?
LEJ ZO6 is offline   Reply With Quote