The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Unread 03-18-2008, 07:15 AM   #11
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

There are definately some special touches and the leather is a nice touch

I think (at least for me) that most people feel that for the additional cost, the owner should have something that was immediately recognizable as "the ZR1" and not just another C6/Z06

The side vents will be a dead givaway to the trained observer, as will be the plexi-hood (if you get close enough to see it), but for the most part, it's just another 1 of ???

Personally, I'd have preferred to see some "special" body styling. Apparently, from what I've read on other sites, so would a lot of others

Regardless, I still think it's cool to look at. One day I'll get to see one close up
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 08:50 AM   #12
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking Money Better Spent

Give me a 2008 Z06 for $77,000.00, add a MagnaCharger for another say.. $10,000.00 and a few engine upgrades, new hood and you can blow this Corvette off the road for less than $100K. This will be another "GM" Corvette "Trailer Queen" that they will store in a warehouse somewhere in Lutz, Florida. Try and take this car to your local dealership to fix.....

Jim
Unread 05-25-2009, 03:19 AM   #13
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

I have seen a ZR1 and they are absolutely beautiful. Then again, so are all 'vettes.

I have to agree though, for the price you could spend less on a Lingenfelter Corvette and have a head-turning different looking vehicle than "just another 'vette," and most likely more HP too.

You could even get one of the newer base model C6s and with an extra $10K still have a bada$s car that would whoop almost anything out there including stock Z06s.

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote