The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #1
Qman

Name :
Qman is on a distinguished road
Angry cats

I hate 1 cat in perticular. I had my 07 C6 under my carport friday night, saturday morning i got up at 5 am get ready get in my car at 6:30 am to go to work, crank it up then turn on my air conditioner and POW, BANG, STINK, SON OF A STICKINGING CAT FCKER pissed all over my windshield and the cat piss was in my air conditioning duct. MY car has 650 miles on it and the new car smell was rotton cat piss. I was freaking out. It took till this afternoon Sunday to get rid of the smell. Vinager, amonia, windex, soap, water many many flushings for 2 days. I was sick all day at work saturday because i only had time to hose it off with half of bottle of windex that I had before work. I am buying a coverking car cover immediately. That was my memorial weekend I hope all you members had a better time than myself.
Qman is offline   Reply With Quote