The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Just For Laughs!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Just For Laughs! Got a story to tell that tickles the funny bone? Heard a REALLY good joke? How about sharing those stories here with us?

Unread 05-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Lonely Widow

A lonely widow, age 70, decided that it was time to get married again.She put an ad in the local paper that read: HUSBAND WANTED:
MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's), MUST NOT BEAT ME, NOT RUN AROUND ON ME AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED! ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

On the second day, she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she openedthe door to see a grey-haired gentleman sitting ina wheel chair and he had no arms or legs. The old woman said, 'You're not really asking me to consider you, are you? Just look at you...you have no legs ..' The old man smiled, 'Therefore, I cannot run around on you!' She snorted. 'You don't have any arms either!' Again, the old man smiled,

'Therefore , I can never beat you!' She raised an eyebrow and asked intently, 'Are you

still good in bed???' The old man leaned back, beamed a big smile and said, 'Rang the doorbell,didn't I?'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[url=http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39994&goto=newpostSource...[/url]
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #2
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation
Default widow

lol @ that
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote