The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 01-07-2009, 02:38 AM   #1
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road
Default In response to this post

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=23417

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
How about you pay your bill or return the rear diff?
How about you and JP learn to add and subtract?
Or better yet hire a qualified accountant?

Quote:
You've been dodging us for a year now Brad!!
I dodge no one, I'm easy to find in NPR. You forwarded this statement to my new address, and it was the only one I received from you (1-18-08) and I obviously incorrectly assumed you had caught your accounting mistake and staved off your fading memory. Guess not.

[IMG][/IMG]

So glad I keep my receipts. Look at the third line (misc) with the arrow. Your own statement shows paid by check for the exact amount of the Diff build on line 1, which is $579.30. I'm sure since JP was one of my biggest fans (not) that he would never have intentionally not carried over the line entry for the credit on the right side.

You want a copy of the check, go pay Grow Financial the fee to retrieve the cancelled check from their records as the Diff. was paid for in full and the check cleared in November 2007. I put that check in your hands when you were entertaining the gentlemen from Texas as an investor to buy in at the shop and Pete was present also. The credit was not subtracted from the total on the bill at the bottom, I'm sure it was a mathematical over site on someone's part there.

As for the shaft, pulley, wires and eight dollar washer ($417.94 total) we agreed that this was to compensate me for just some of my time and efforts while at the shop from August '07 until January '08.

Tracy, I urge you to stay out of my threads and my business. I have not interfered in any of your threads or posted one single thing that I witnessed that went on in your shop while I was there or divulged conversations that you and I had. And trust me I saw and heard plenty. I have stayed out of the mafia thread and other sites you post -(ed) on. Have I come into any of your threads or posts? No I have not.

Please, I do not want to get into a pissing match with you. I know your love of internet arguments and your keyborading wars and I will not be drawn into one with you. The bottom line is, I owe you nothing, period.

It is in everyone's best interest to drop this and move on.

I sincerely wish you all the best at your new shop.

Brad
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #2
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@TheCorvetteShow View Post
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=23417

How about you and JP learn to add and subtract?
Or better yet hire a qualified accountant?

I dodge no one, I'm easy to find in NPR. You forwarded this statement to my new address, and it was the only one I received from you (1-18-08) and I obviously incorrectly assumed you had caught your accounting mistake and staved off your fading memory. Guess not.

[IMG][/IMG]

So glad I keep my receipts. Look at the third line (misc) with the arrow. Your own statement shows paid by check for the exact amount of the Diff build on line 1, which is $579.30. I'm sure since JP was one of my biggest fans (not) that he would never have intentionally not carried over the line entry for the credit on the right side.

You want a copy of the check, go pay Grow Financial the fee to retrieve the cancelled check from their records as the Diff. was paid for in full and the check cleared in November 2007. I put that check in your hands when you were entertaining the gentlemen from Texas as an investor to buy in at the shop and Pete was present also. The credit was not subtracted from the total on the bill at the bottom, I'm sure it was a mathematical over site on someone's part there.

As for the shaft, pulley, wires and eight dollar washer ($417.94 total) we agreed that this was to compensate me for just some of my time and efforts while at the shop from August '07 until January '08.

Tracy, I urge you to stay out of my threads and my business. I have not interfered in any of your threads or posted one single thing that I witnessed that went on in your shop while I was there or divulged conversations that you and I had. And trust me I saw and heard plenty. I have stayed out of the mafia thread and other sites you post -(ed) on. Have I come into any of your threads or posts? No I have not.

Please, I do not want to get into a pissing match with you. I know your love of internet arguments and your keyborading wars and I will not be drawn into one with you. The bottom line is, I owe you nothing, period.

It is in everyone's best interest to drop this and move on.

I sincerely wish you all the best at your new shop.

Brad
Why haven't you returned the dozens of calls & voice mails? PM's & emails? If you think this is in error, then you have the courtesy to at least answer the phone and go over it.....we still show a balance. All it takes is the courtesy I extended to you with all we did for you that was NOT charged (your video of lapping valves & installing springs?) At least return a call to discuss this.
Unread 01-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Hardley a month goes by that someone contacts us claiming you are presenting yourself as working for us & you have somehow ripped them off STOP fraudulantly pretending you have any association to RevXtreme:

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-pa...ockers-fs.html
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-pa...ock-heads.html
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/genera...il-shield.html
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/drag-r...end-346-n.html
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/corvet...done-year.html
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/search...nduser&u=87777

And thats just one forum, your still doing this on CF and others.....
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #4
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

The washer is a billet retainer for the tensioner pulley and the CNC shop charges us $8 each, we sell them for $12.

You still owe $417.94 ....there was NO more charity to you than you already got, and if you are so easy to find in NPR please give use the address and phone.
Unread 01-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #5
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

My last reply to you. I owe you nothing. Period. You will be ignored from now on.

Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
Beach Dude

Name : RJ GORDON
Beach Dude has disabled reputation

Do you owe this guy tools?
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-t...remeautosports

According to this, you make it look like you are affiliated with RevXtreme.
Brad@RevXtremeAutoSports
Supporting Tuner

My Corvette Photos

Wondering how this will look on a vert??????

Brad@RevXtremeAutoSports is offline Report Post
Beach Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #7
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Sounds like a good case for "Judge Judy".

Having worked for large company in customer service for a while i'd guess that if Brad doesn't want to be found and all he wants to do is flame -----------------

From what i've read this could have been resolved in a simple face to face meeting .
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #8
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

LS1tech just had him change is screen name finally, it's MrCoffee now.

Hardly a month goes by and someone else calls/emails/pm's us pissed that we "ripped them off" by sending some junk part or not getting it at all....and then we find out it is this Brad posing as working for us.

I would still like his current address since he "dodges no one".

Last we heard this poor guy never got his tools back & he told us he would have never sent them if he new the guy was not affiliated with us.

Also, the estimate that Brad posted was one sent a year ago (all others have been returned as undeliverable since he left no forwarding address) and his check was credited.

If we new he was going to use us we would have charged him for all the free labor he got & the full price for the rear diff.

We are always just a phone call or email away if anyone has an issue (but we appologize for the past few weeks...Karen was skate boarding with our Grandson (yes, Grandmothers are not supposed to do dangerous stuff like that but anyone that knows her....) and broke both wrists. We are in chaos w/out her running the phones/emails/counter/parts/etc. (kinda like Ms Antivenom!) that she does as we all are in the back under cars most of the time. She is able to use her fingers some now so things are getting better....but if we forget anyone it's not on purpose....just keep calling.
Unread 01-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
LS1tech just had him change is screen name finally, it's MrCoffee now.

Hardly a month goes by and someone else calls/emails/pm's us pissed that we "ripped them off" by sending some junk part or not getting it at all....and then we find out it is this Brad posing as working for us.

I would still like his current address since he "dodges no one".

Last we heard this poor guy never got his tools back & he told us he would have never sent them if he new the guy was not affiliated with us.

Also, the estimate that Brad posted was one sent a year ago (all others have been returned as undeliverable since he left no forwarding address) and his check was credited.

If we new he was going to use us we would have charged him for all the free labor he got & the full price for the rear diff.

We are always just a phone call or email away if anyone has an issue (but we appologize for the past few weeks...Karen was skate boarding with our Grandson (yes, Grandmothers are not supposed to do dangerous stuff like that but anyone that knows her....) and broke both wrists. We are in chaos w/out her running the phones/emails/counter/parts/etc. (kinda like Ms Antivenom!) that she does as we all are in the back under cars most of the time. She is able to use her fingers some now so things are getting better....but if we forget anyone it's not on purpose....just keep calling.

What would any of you guys do without us women running things???????
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #10
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS. XTREME View Post
What would any of you guys do without us women running things???????
My wife said almost the same thing to me while I was changing the oil in her Vette.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote