The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Just For Laughs!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Just For Laughs! Got a story to tell that tickles the funny bone? Heard a REALLY good joke? How about sharing those stories here with us?

Unread 03-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
tj37_2

Name :
tj37_2 is on a distinguished road
Default Computer Problems

Computer Problems
Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed
that
the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of
space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now
monitors all other system activities, such as Poker Night 10.3, Football
5.0, Going To The Pub 7.5, and Softball 3.6

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run
my
other favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend
7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
Troubled User.....

Computer Problem.
Oh man. You have a virus that many have difficulty getting rid of.

For the extreme cases I heard that the program Hitman 3.0 works effectively. It completely wipes out the old program to the point there is no trace left. Version 2.0 was somewhat effective but it left behind remains which came back to haunt certain people.

As for going back, you cannot. The license on Girlfriend 7.0 expires the minute you upgrade to Wife 1.0. Now you can always get another version of Girlfriend 7.0 but there is a hidden default in Wife 1.0 which causes that program to monitor any of the Girlfriend versions. Wife 1.0 contains a spiderlike feature which causes it to infiltrate all other programs.

You can try the program Therapy 4.1. However, I heard this only works with programs that are the same. Therapy 4.1 deals in a language that is foreign to Wife 1.0. The phrase 'mind your own business' is not readable in by this program. If instead of Wife 1.0 you had opted for Flame 5.0 or higher, than Therapy 4.1 might have taken care of the problem.

As a last resort, you can try Legalese 8.1. Now, it is important to remember that Wife 1.0 also utilizes this same program. The problem is that Wife 1.0 usually starts using this long before you realize the need to the Legalese programs. So do not be surpirsed if your hidden files were opened, passwords changed, and banking records moved. Wife 1.0 is very powerful when working with Legalese 8.1. Also, do not be upset to find that Studmuffin 4.0 is scheduled to visit and run in your computer daily while you are at work. This is a program that will penetrate Wife 1.0 regularly.

It saddens me to tell you that you are going to experience a lot of pain, headache, and frustration in dealing with Wife 1.0. This program gets so bad that it will take everything in your computer. This is especially true when Legalese runs for a long period without your knowledge. In this instances, the only solution is to give up your computer, hard drive, printer, dvd writer, speakers, manuals, software, monitors, modems, keyboards, and mouse. Do it willingly. If not, Wife 1.0 and Legalese 8.1 get with the program called URHonor 3.2 which takes it all anyway.

I hope this helps and wish you the best.
Tech Support
402 Stroker comming soon
tj37_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
silverback

Name :
silverback has disabled reputation

too true
silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2008, 08:39 AM   #3
fletcher4u

Name : Bob Fletcher